Life fuel for manlets

Spartacus1-

Spartacus1-

The world is yours

at age 18, he was measured at 122.55 cm (4 ft 0.25 in), then in 1918, at age 19, he was measured at 111.5 cm (3 ft 7.9 in). A typical defining characteristic of dwarfism is an adult height below 147 cm (4 ft 10 in)

. Then, likely as a result of a pituitary tumor, he had a dramatic growth spurt so that by 1932 at the age of 33 he had reached a height of 218 cm (7 ft 2 in)

This dude went from being 4ft tall to 7ft tall at the age of 26.
Wor7DVe

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
Just get a pituitary tumor theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4804, Effortless and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
BRO, THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE YOU FUCKING MORON. YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE YOUR GROWTH PLATES OPEN. PEOPLE WITH ACROMEGALY DONT GROW TALLER. KYS ASAP NO DOUBT.

BRO, THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE YOU FUCKING MORON. YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE YOUR GROWTH PLATES OPEN. PEOPLE WITH ACROMEGALY DONT GROW TALLER. KYS ASAP NO DOUBT.View attachment 372961
This isn't ACROMEGALY though. He was 26 when he started growing again. Did you even read the article?

This isn't ACROMEGALY though. He was 26 when he started growing again. Did you even read the article?
BRO, DIDN'T READ A SINGLE WORD OF YOUR SHIT ARTICLE. RETARD BE A 1 IN A BILLION THEORY. KYS ASAP. SO STUPID MAN. ICAN'T LIVE KNOWING I WON'T BE TALL AND THAT YOU ARE SO STUPID. I WISH I COULD STEAL YOUR HEIGHT YOU DON'T DESERVE RAT'S ASS.

BRO, DIDN'T READ A SINGLE WORD OF YOUR SHIT ARTICLE. RETARD BE A 1 IN A BILLION THEORY. KYS ASAP. SO STUPID MAN. ICAN'T LIVE KNOWING I WON'T BE TALL AND THAT YOU ARE SO STUPID. I WISH I COULD STEAL YOUR HEIGHT YOU DON'T DESERVE RAT'S ASS.
VsTirrL

What's a manlet

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
What's a manlet
A deformed short stunted creature, worse than snow white and the seven dwarfs... that women absolutely despise and wish never existed.

• +1
Reactions: I-Like-BP
A deformed short stunted creature, worse than snow white and the seven dwarfs... that women absolutely despise and wish never existed.
It's over

"As a result of his gigantism he became bedridden for the rest of his life"
Just lol at PSL autists breaking their legs and shit to get taller

giga lifefuel