Life goes on

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
So this employer I interviewed for just told me they wan't me to take a whole year off university
so I can work there for an internship.

The job clearly said it was only a 4 month internship.

Legit raged at him and started arguing as to why they wasted my time with this bull fuking shit application process.

Yeah like I'm going to postpone studies for a whole year for this subhuman intern job.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

brutal internship pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, GoonCel and nattycel
Don't have to get worked up over an offer you didn't take

Its pretty bs but it would be even worse if you actually went through with it

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Don't have to get worked up over an offer you didn't take

Its pretty bs but it would be even worse if you actually went through with it
I know, I'm just raging because I took 2 whole days off my part time job when I could've made some money :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Tony
I know, I'm just raging because I took 2 whole days off my part time job when I could've made some money :feelsree:
Oh shit well thats worth raging over yeah :woke: could be making the dough but listened to a bs internship instead :woke:. Why were they asking you to take a whole year off anyway that seems unreasonable.

kinda funny ngl :feelskek:

Oh shit well thats worth raging over yeah :woke: could be making the dough but listened to a bs internship instead :woke:. Why were they asking you to take a whole year off anyway that seems unreasonable.
They wanted a replacement for an employee that left abruptly.... full-time employee job to be done by an intern.

Big companies play big games to save money my dear friend, life full of bullshit pills that are to be swallowed no homo :feelsree:
kinda funny ngl :feelskek:
:dafuckfeels:

They wanted a replacement for an employee that left abruptly.... full-time employee job to be done by an intern.

Big companies play big games to save money my dear friend, life full of bullshit pills that are to be swallowed no homo :feelsree:

:dafuckfeels:
ok I am sorry I feel your pain :feelscry: hope your life turns out to be better

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
ok I am sorry I feel your pain :feelscry: hope your life turns out to be better
I can always count on my dearest friend Tony to lift up my spirits

:heart:

• +1
Reactions: Tony

So basically they tricked you because they wanted to save their own ass lul...big companies don't give two fucks :whatfeels: