Blackpill Life is depressing as a former student/graduate

Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
Title. Especially when you see loads of young, fit and tall zoomer Chadlites and Chads with a perfect hairline and NT fashion lifemogging the shit out of you.
Now you're stuck with workcelling.
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
Absolute suifuel seeing these same guys, tall, NT, athletic and gl walk around town seeming to enjoy life after I came home from yet another shift. Most likely another Wednesday sports night out. This sucks. I probably should have played a sport at Uni to NTmaxx.
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
Syobevoli said:
Working in a hospital might be fun but all your colleagues are middle aged people
 
Pythagoras

Pythagoras

Zephir
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Posts
3,979
Reputation
6,364
Time online
22d 23h 8m
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 189
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
Pythagoras said:
And now on my lunch break and a tall 6' plus Chadlite with perfect brown Tiktok curtains hair and NT fashion walked past me. I think I saw this guy in McDonald's too last night. He didn't have anyone staring at him or with him but I could tell he was lifemogging me and many girls would like him. This sort of look is extremely popular with very young white women. Looked young too.
 
Pythagoras

Pythagoras

Zephir
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Posts
3,979
Reputation
6,364
Time online
22d 23h 8m
Xangsane said:
PSL 6 + non-NT + shit life + average height < PSL 5 + NT + decent life + tall
That's some hardcore science :feelsgood:
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
Pythagoras said:
That's some hardcore science :feelsgood:
Nah its true. An NT chadlite beats an autistic Chad any day of the week.
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
How good is my hairline?
Fuarrrrk, I'm gonna LDAR

 
Bewusst

Bewusst

crippled by botox
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Posts
14,083
Reputation
18,142
Time online
159d 8h 11m
Most guys feel that way eventually. Even the tall, good looking HTNs and Chadlites. You only see what you want to see and blank out the rest subconsciously but I can assure you, none of the guys you envy are floating on cloud nine constantly
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
Bewusst said:
Most guys feel that way eventually. Even the tall, good looking HTNs and Chadlites. You only see what you want to see and blank out the rest subconsciously but I can assure you, none of the guys you envy are floating on cloud nine constantly
What about the tall chads?

Oddly enough the guys who seem to be enjoying life the most are tall medium uglies with good fashion.
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
Xangsane said:
And now on my lunch break and a tall 6' plus Chadlite with perfect brown Tiktok curtains hair and NT fashion walked past me. I think I saw this guy in McDonald's too last night. He didn't have anyone staring at him or with him but I could tell he was lifemogging me and many girls would like him. This sort of look is extremely popular with very young white women. Looked young too.
He walked past me again, behind him was a beardfrauding permmaxxed slightly gymmaxxed Pakistani or MENA-looking lad. White chadlite had on glasses and a yellow jacket. Perfect skin, good forward growth but face wasn't that lean. Clean shaven.
This is what girls mean when they like nerdy, dorky guys.
 
Last edited:
Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

Zephir
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Posts
2,428
Reputation
3,719
Time online
72d 2h 34m
Just fuck your secretary
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
Pythagoras

Pythagoras

Zephir
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Posts
3,979
Reputation
6,364
Time online
22d 23h 8m
Xangsane said:
In what way?
5PSL WITH GOOD LIFE > 6PSL WITH A SHITTY LIFE. very wet.
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
Pythagoras said:
5PSL WITH GOOD LIFE > 6PSL WITH A SHITTY LIFE. very wet.
I'd rather be a 5psl with a good life
 
Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Posts
20,959
Reputation
43,127
Time online
117d 8h 54m
Location
CHAD
Rather be 5 PSL Millionaire
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
thereallegend

thereallegend

Amateur
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Posts
366
Reputation
404
Time online
5d 20h 19m
You've got to be happy with what you have man.
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
thereallegend said:
You've got to be happy with what you have man.
I struggle with things like this though. Worst thing is that I can't have a proper social life because I still live with my parents just to save money.
 
thereallegend

thereallegend

Amateur
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Posts
366
Reputation
404
Time online
5d 20h 19m
Xangsane said:
I struggle with things like this though. Worst thing is that I can't have a proper social life because I still live with my parents just to save money.
Ok, but you still have a good looking girlfriend am I right? Has she introduced you to her friends yet?

Working full time killed my drive to be social. I don't know about you.
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
thereallegend said:
Ok, but you still have a good looking girlfriend am I right? Has she introduced you to her friends yet?

Working full time killed my drive to be social. I don't know about you.
I do. She doesn't have a lot of friends though.

I'm training to be a surgeon. I've graduated from medicine already.

Working full time drains me sometimes too.
 
Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Posts
20,959
Reputation
43,127
Time online
117d 8h 54m
Location
CHAD
Xangsane said:
I do. She doesn't have a lot of friends though.

I'm training to be a surgeon. I've graduated from medicine already.

Working full time drains me sometimes too.
How's the pay?
 
Too$hort

Too$hort

Zephir
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Posts
2,168
Reputation
2,529
Time online
56d 22h 16m
Yh I graduate this year and realized how I wasted college. Crazy how I found it so ez to ldar and rot and not make a single friend for four years. Downhill from here even more, legit roping before 30/after 25 :feelswah:. I look down on oldcel, seems like too lame of a life.
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
Too$hort said:
Yh I graduate this year and realized how I wasted college. Crazy how I found it so ez to ldar and rot and not make a single friend for four years. Downhill from here even more, legit roping before 30/after 25 :feelswah:. I look down on oldcel, seems like too lame of a life.
I feel you but quite a good chunk of it has been plucked away from us because of coronavirus.
Most of the time when I was on campus I was a fatcel with mostly nerdy, dorky friends. I still keep in touch with a few of them though since many went their own ways.
 
turkproducer

turkproducer

want beef fine, albo& gurbetci savages on my team.
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Posts
26,897
Reputation
41,055
Time online
255d 22h 22m
go to uni/college then
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
turkproducer

turkproducer

want beef fine, albo& gurbetci savages on my team.
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Posts
26,897
Reputation
41,055
Time online
255d 22h 22m
Xangsane said:
I've graduated. I'm 23.
well you’re coming up to your mid 20s what do you expect?

you can still go and enjoy raves, festivals and clubbing etc.
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
turkproducer said:
well you’re coming up to your mid 20s what do you expect?

you can still go and enjoy raves, festivals and clubbing etc.
I live with my parents.
 
Too$hort

Too$hort

Zephir
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Posts
2,168
Reputation
2,529
Time online
56d 22h 16m
Xangsane said:
I feel you but quite a good chunk of it has been plucked away from us because of coronavirus.
Most of the time when I was on campus I was a fatcel with mostly nerdy, dorky friends. I still keep in touch with a few of them though since many went their own ways.
Eh I could’ve Atleast left my house my fresh and soon year, I was just high inhib about not being able to make friends or slay girls so I lived at home jfl. I’ve been told parties and stuff died down a lot around campus so covid is still cucking people.

idk man I was excited about my wagie position post grad cus Atleast I can live on my own. If I don’t slay hard from 23-25 it’s over.
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
Too$hort said:
Eh I could’ve Atleast left my house my fresh and soon year, I was just high inhib about not being able to make friends or slay girls so I lived at home jfl. I’ve been told parties and stuff died down a lot around campus so covid is still cucking people.

idk man I was excited about my wagie position post grad cus Atleast I can live on my own. If I don’t slay hard from 23-25 it’s over.
I hate coronavirus
My social skills are rotten and I feel for you.
 
TyroneIncoming

TyroneIncoming

Adept
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
102
Reputation
226
Time online
3d 7h 48m
I'm a post uni wageslave. We can ascend toghether brother:blackpill:
 
Ed676

Ed676

Zephir
Joined
May 22, 2020
Posts
3,374
Reputation
12,750
Time online
76d 15h 21m
TyroneIncoming said:
I'm a post uni wageslave. We can ascend toghether brother:blackpill:
wage cucking is killing me. i dont even know how to escape it realistically.
 
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
TyroneIncoming said:
I'm a post uni wageslave. We can ascend toghether brother:blackpill:
I feel this.
Ed676 said:
wage cucking is killing me. i dont even know how to escape it realistically.
Especially when you live with parents
 
Ed676

Ed676

Zephir
Joined
May 22, 2020
Posts
3,374
Reputation
12,750
Time online
76d 15h 21m
Xangsane said:
I feel this.

Especially when you live with parents
life is over after higschool and uni. after that you can only cope with your memories. unless you have rich parents.
 
Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Posts
20,959
Reputation
43,127
Time online
117d 8h 54m
Location
CHAD
Xangsane

Xangsane

Siouxsie Sioux
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
7,224
Reputation
7,055
Time online
44d 5h 10m
Location
Hong Kong Garden Takeaway
Chadeep said:
Why are you ethnic? :feelshah:
Exactly. Ethnic parents have a tendency to be very protective of their kids. Even if only one of the parents is ethnic.

Ed676 said:
life is over after higschool and uni. after that you can only cope with your memories. unless you have rich parents.
Exactly.
 
Ed676

Ed676

Zephir
Joined
May 22, 2020
Posts
3,374
Reputation
12,750
Time online
76d 15h 21m
anyone here???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top