Life is depressing as a former student/graduate

Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Title. Especially when you see loads of young, fit and tall zoomer Chadlites and Chads with a perfect hairline and NT fashion lifemogging the shit out of you.
Now you're stuck with workcelling.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras, Enfant terrible, Deleted member 14543 and 7 others
Absolute suifuel seeing these same guys, tall, NT, athletic and gl walk around town seeming to enjoy life after I came home from yet another shift. Most likely another Wednesday sports night out. This sucks. I probably should have played a sport at Uni to NTmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 14323, EdouardManlet and 3 others
good-morning-i-hate-women-sup-44867217.png

• JFL
Reactions: 189
And now on my lunch break and a tall 6' plus Chadlite with perfect brown Tiktok curtains hair and NT fashion walked past me. I think I saw this guy in McDonald's too last night. He didn't have anyone staring at him or with him but I could tell he was lifemogging me and many girls would like him. This sort of look is extremely popular with very young white women. Looked young too.

PSL 6 + non-NT + shit life + average height < PSL 5 + NT + decent life + tall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itorroella9, Looks234 and thereallegend
Tall medium uglies stay winning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Looks234 and 189
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
How good is my hairline?
Fuarrrrk, I'm gonna LDAR

Dhhxgjj

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Most guys feel that way eventually. Even the tall, good looking HTNs and Chadlites. You only see what you want to see and blank out the rest subconsciously but I can assure you, none of the guys you envy are floating on cloud nine constantly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
Most guys feel that way eventually. Even the tall, good looking HTNs and Chadlites. You only see what you want to see and blank out the rest subconsciously but I can assure you, none of the guys you envy are floating on cloud nine constantly
What about the tall chads?

Oddly enough the guys who seem to be enjoying life the most are tall medium uglies with good fashion.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
And now on my lunch break and a tall 6' plus Chadlite with perfect brown Tiktok curtains hair and NT fashion walked past me. I think I saw this guy in McDonald's too last night. He didn't have anyone staring at him or with him but I could tell he was lifemogging me and many girls would like him. This sort of look is extremely popular with very young white women. Looked young too.
He walked past me again, behind him was a beardfrauding permmaxxed slightly gymmaxxed Pakistani or MENA-looking lad. White chadlite had on glasses and a yellow jacket. Perfect skin, good forward growth but face wasn't that lean. Clean shaven.
This is what girls mean when they like nerdy, dorky guys.

Last edited:
Just fuck your secretary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
Rather be 5 PSL Millionaire

• +1
You've got to be happy with what you have man.

• +1
You've got to be happy with what you have man.
I struggle with things like this though. Worst thing is that I can't have a proper social life because I still live with my parents just to save money.

I struggle with things like this though. Worst thing is that I can't have a proper social life because I still live with my parents just to save money.
Ok, but you still have a good looking girlfriend am I right? Has she introduced you to her friends yet?

Working full time killed my drive to be social. I don't know about you.

• +1
Ok, but you still have a good looking girlfriend am I right? Has she introduced you to her friends yet?

Working full time killed my drive to be social. I don't know about you.
I do. She doesn't have a lot of friends though.

I'm training to be a surgeon. I've graduated from medicine already.

Working full time drains me sometimes too.

I do. She doesn't have a lot of friends though.

I'm training to be a surgeon. I've graduated from medicine already.

Working full time drains me sometimes too.
How's the pay?

Yh I graduate this year and realized how I wasted college. Crazy how I found it so ez to ldar and rot and not make a single friend for four years. Downhill from here even more, legit roping before 30/after 25 :feelswah:. I look down on oldcel, seems like too lame of a life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
Yh I graduate this year and realized how I wasted college. Crazy how I found it so ez to ldar and rot and not make a single friend for four years. Downhill from here even more, legit roping before 30/after 25 :feelswah:. I look down on oldcel, seems like too lame of a life.
I feel you but quite a good chunk of it has been plucked away from us because of coronavirus.
Most of the time when I was on campus I was a fatcel with mostly nerdy, dorky friends. I still keep in touch with a few of them though since many went their own ways.

go to uni/college then

I've graduated. I'm 23.
well you’re coming up to your mid 20s what do you expect?

you can still go and enjoy raves, festivals and clubbing etc.

• +1
I feel you but quite a good chunk of it has been plucked away from us because of coronavirus.
Most of the time when I was on campus I was a fatcel with mostly nerdy, dorky friends. I still keep in touch with a few of them though since many went their own ways.
Eh I could’ve Atleast left my house my fresh and soon year, I was just high inhib about not being able to make friends or slay girls so I lived at home jfl. I’ve been told parties and stuff died down a lot around campus so covid is still cucking people.

idk man I was excited about my wagie position post grad cus Atleast I can live on my own. If I don’t slay hard from 23-25 it’s over.

• So Sad
life peaks at 21:cry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Saen
Eh I could’ve Atleast left my house my fresh and soon year, I was just high inhib about not being able to make friends or slay girls so I lived at home jfl. I’ve been told parties and stuff died down a lot around campus so covid is still cucking people.

idk man I was excited about my wagie position post grad cus Atleast I can live on my own. If I don’t slay hard from 23-25 it’s over.
I hate coronavirus
My social skills are rotten and I feel for you.

I'm a post uni wageslave. We can ascend toghether brother:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7224
  • +1
I feel this.

Especially when you live with parents
life is over after higschool and uni. after that you can only cope with your memories. unless you have rich parents.

• So Sad
Why are you ethnic? :feelshah:
Exactly. Ethnic parents have a tendency to be very protective of their kids. Even if only one of the parents is ethnic.

life is over after higschool and uni. after that you can only cope with your memories. unless you have rich parents.
Exactly.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7224
hello

• JFL
ay!

• JFL
anyone here???

• JFL