Life is depressing as a former student/graduate

wage cucking is killing me. i dont even know how to escape it realistically.
there are very few ways legal ways to escape wagecuckery irl. Best bet is to talk to some finance bros or computer science fellas- those are the only 2 ways im aware of.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
indeed life after you finish uni is much more mundane since you fall into routine

weekends and vacations are all I look forward to :dafuckfeels:

• +1
there are very few ways legal ways to escape wagecuckery irl. Best bet is to talk to some finance bros or computer science fellas- those are the only 2 ways im aware of.
What will comp sci give you? They make about the same as doctors, though without the 8 year residency. They’ll never be free unless they hit executive levels, get lucky with IPOs or start a successful company.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl
They don't make as much as DRs. I've met a few doing contract work who make 200k+, work externally and live like Kings in Thailand or whatever destination they choose.

It's not the freedom of a billionaire but it's a far cry wageslaving in a concrete dungeon for the under artificial white lights.

He walked past me again, behind him was a beardfrauding permmaxxed slightly gymmaxxed Pakistani or MENA-looking lad. White chadlite had on glasses and a yellow jacket. Perfect skin, good forward growth but face wasn't that lean. Clean shaven.
This is what girls mean when they like nerdy, dorky guys.
no girl has ever said they like nerdy, dorky guys

• Hmm...
thank good iam studying something i actually enjoy

• +1
i love you

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back