life is not worth living without white skin, and dark hair, with thick full eyebrows and eyelashes

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

im like mcgregor on the left now except i have white skin

dark brown hair is so essential.. to get them visible full thick eyebrows

i hate my life.

i just want white skin and dark brown hair with thick full eyebrows and light blue eyes

also is it me or is light brown hair like mcgregors just so ugly

blonde or proper brown is better

in the middle just looks shit. thats like mine rn

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 23558 and RopeMaxxed
You can't have thick full dark eyebrows and eyelashes naturally unless if you're ethnic or mixed, fuck off with the picking and mixing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 28541 and 8 others
literally just dye your hair.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 29155, ArcticStorm and 2 others
You can't have thick full dark eyebrows and eyelashes naturally unless if you're ethnic or mixed, fuck off with the picking and mixing.
Yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and gribsufer1
white people literally have the most hair, which includes eyebrows and eyelashes. avg british man has brown hair. therefore the average british man has eyebrows and eyelashes like this

i dont want shitskin black hair colour

i want british hair colour, british eyebrows colour and thickness, british skin colour, british eyecolour, no ethnic shitskin traits

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 1901, ArcticStorm and 2 others
SHUT UP , there are more importabt matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder, Deleted member 27472, Blackpilled1027 and 1 other person
white people literally have the most hair, which includes eyebrows and eyelashes. avg british man has brown hair. therefore the average british man has eyebrows and eyelashes like this

i dont want shitskin black hair colour

i want british hair colour, british eyebrows colour and thickness, british skin colour, british eyecolour, no ethnic shitskin traits
SO WHY DO PEOPLE USUALLY ASSOCIATE FULL, THICK AND DARK BROWS AND LASHES WITH MIDDLE EASTERN AND SOUTH ASIAN MEN. HYPOCRITICAL RACIST

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
SO WHY DO PEOPLE USUALLY ASSOCIATE FULL, THICK AND DARK BROWS AND LASHES WITH MIDDLE EASTERN AND SOUTH ASIAN MEN. HYPOCRITICAL RACIST
they associate full thick dark eyebrows with europeans and arabs i guess because those are the only 2 races that have it

not south asian tho, they barely have any hair

but ok i admit maybe nordic pheno may not be ideal, but british pheno is. not shitskin pheno

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Check PMs also stop pushing your ethnic propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
yes they do because the average european has that. keep coping

whites have more thick full eyelashes eyebrows than south asians and hispanics
No they don't. Is that why people talk about Arab, South Asian eyebrows and eyelashes?

No they don't. Is that why people talk about Arab, South Asian eyebrows and eyelashes?
keep living in ur fantasy

you'll never be white

• +1
@Xangsane your proof is "muh people talk about arab and indian eyelashes" no one has ever liked short brown men let alone talk about their eyelashes eyebrows

the actual evidence suggests that white and arabs have the most hair, including eyelashes and eyebrows. however whites have brown, arabs have black

i personally prefer brown hairs, white skin, light eyes

black hair, brown skin, black eyes, isnt really valued in this society unfortunately

• +1
Stfu sandnigger , fuck off back to Twitter
You will always be a Sandnigger @Xangsane

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 26859
AE67E297 436B 479F 8936 AC58AFA352A9

Superhero pheno mogs, North Atlantid

Blonde hair mogs

Attachments

• IMG_9305.jpeg
    IMG_9305.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0