• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, SubhumanCurrycel, latincell95 and 12 others
I am ginger and this is deep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and ManletBlackcel
At least he figured it out early

• +1
Reactions: watah, Kamui, SA7 and 5 others
Νο shit, even a stupid little kid driving a Honda figured it out lel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, P4fivee, poopoohead and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Pointless for hip cela
c3a04240aba6589c76a3230476adc63c.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 17244
everyone goes through this stage before they figure out that the concept of nihilism is totally pointless, like just start interacting with people dude. hes an american kid with the entire world at his disposal.

I felt this way after taking fucked up psychotropic medicine for years, but only gained back the feeling of my soul a few years after i dropped all of it.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, rambocel, latincell95 and 7 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SA7, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 21297 and 1 other person
It is not pointless

Sounds like a bored trustfund truecel

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 20370 and Johnnybegood
It is not pointless
It is for sub-HTN bro. I've never seen your face but i trust that you're a Chadlite bro, but anyone who is normie or below it is pretty meaningless.

Without female validation, and a decent job/career with cool friends there is no point to life...none

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Prince88 and wollet2
It is for sub-HTN bro. I've never seen your face but i trust that you're a Chadlite bro, but anyone who is normie or below it is pretty meaningless.

Without female validation, and a decent job/career with cool friends there is no point to life...none
Ye i know.

Lol id just say lifes point is to torture us all forever didnt mean to make it sound optimistic

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
What is he even whining about. He hasn't even started college yet and he looks way better than I did at that age. He could go get laid right now and have 1000 times the sex I've had by the time he's my age

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Vain786 and Deleted member 20370
finally listened to the whole 18 minutes of whining, he sounds like he's had 1 job and i've had 12+ jobs since the time i was his age and i was uglier than him back then so i dealt with more shit. 0 sympathy sorry

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, ManletBlackcel, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
What is he even whining about. He hasn't even started college yet and he looks way better than I did at that age. He could go get laid right now and have 1000 times the sex I've had by the time he's my age
He looks like shit but he should shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, to be human and Deleted member 22015
He looks like shit but he should shut the fuck up
he is gonna be really embarassed by these vids in a few yrs

edit: gotta be fair tho, i'll probably be really embarassed by this account in a few yrs tho. i hope!

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
  • +1
This is the result of having spineless (((leaders))) that do not care about and oppress their citizens. I bet German men didn't feel like life was pointless when Austrian painter came into power

women used to make life meaningful but that was before it was patched by the same people who abused the shit out of it, boomers.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ManletBlackcel
preach brother

• +1
He literally said in the vid “I could go college and party and fuck bitches but it’s the life after college that’s seems so pointless, working for someone that gives no shits about you”. The kid is hella blackpilled. The blackpill is not just about girls but how fucked life in general is.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 22015
He literally said in the vid “I could go college and party and fuck bitches but it’s the life after college that’s seems so pointless, working for someone that gives no shits about you”. The kid is hella blackpilled. The blackpill is not just about girls but how fucked life in general is.
life is just copes, if we were rational beings, everyone would've roped and humans wouldve been extinct years ago, especially the slave class :lul:

cope till you die or rope is the motto

it's true life is fucked, i haven't given up on college bc i'm going back once i looksmax and socialmax a lil bit. maybe even dickmax if im lucky.

not saying his general observations are incorrect i just think he's too quick to deny the value of an education. maybe he will realize it once he is inevitably forced to do shit work for low pay once his buddies or whatever get sick of him being a moocher after he gets a lil older. you have to serve somebody, he will just eventually realize he would rather serve someone in a field he gives two shits about than one he doesn't. he's just really depressed. he thinks he can skate through life as a couch surfer i think. and maybe he can. and if he can without ending up dead or in jail i'm jealous tbh

i'm blackpilled too esp after this site lol. maybe i'm just being forced to become more realistic in my thinking

brutal, he also has good looks

everyone goes through this stage before they figure out that the concept of nihilism is totally pointless, like just start interacting with people dude. hes an american kid with the entire world at his disposal.

I felt this way after taking fucked up psychotropic medicine for years, but only gained back the feeling of my soul a few years after i dropped all of it.
high IQ asf

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
His voice is deep asf for being 14 rah

What he says is true but theres no way out of the game except roping. You either have to adapt and try to survive (not only financially but also mentally) or rope. Thats why low IQ is almost preferable, you live day to day like an animal, you are happy with your new iphone and car and you dont think about philosophy and point of life.

What he says is true but theres no way out of the game except roping. You either have to adapt and try to survive (not only financially but also mentally) or rope. Thats why low IQ is almost preferable, you live day to day like an animal, you are happy with your new iphone and car and you dont think about philosophy and point of life.
Low iq made me fail uni

These young niggas straight out of high school thinking there’s no hope while I was so fucking eager to start college and meet new friends way back in 2013.

Never began for zoomercels

One must imagine Sisyphus happy 🤓

These young niggas straight out of high school thinking there’s no hope while I was so fucking eager to start college and meet new friends way back in 2013.

Never began for zoomercels
2000 to 2016 were better times than today

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and latincell95