Life is ridiculously unfair. It's like a video game with unbalanced stats, where high level players can just abuse low-level players. And the program

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Life is ridiculously unfair. It's like a video game with unbalanced stats, where high level players can just abuse low-level players. And the programmers won't do anything about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, currylightskin, Deleted member 18840 and 7 others
@FailedNormieManlet i hate this world

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and FailedNormieManlet
Life is ridiculously unfair. It's like a video game with unbalanced stats, where high level players can just abuse low-level players. And the programmers won't do anything about it.
that's why manlets like us cheat, MMA-maxx, beardmaxx, physiquemaxx and shoeliftmaxx

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, jabaduk and Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
luckily subhumans can just cheat by gunmaxxing

no AR15 ever cared about chads stats

FBAOQz6VQAQ40lJ

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Deleted member 17829
luckily subhumans can just cheat by gunmaxxing

no AR15 ever cared about chads stats

View attachment 1799505
@FailedNormieManlet fuck MMAmaxxing we should be

gunmaxxing
crossbowmaxxing
knuckledustermaxxing
knife maxxing
machete maxxing
air rifile maxxing
vicious dogmaxxing
zombie knife maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and SexuallyAbusive
@FailedNormieManlet fuck MMAmaxxing we should be

gunmaxxing
crossbowmaxxing
knuckledustermaxxing
knife maxxing
machete maxxing
air rifile maxxing
vicious dogmaxxing
zombie knife maxxing
gunchads mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I literally view you as a 5’4 crying manlet who is skinny fat and just makes threads like this all day long while I go wageslave silently for surgery with 0 complaints and still somehow suffer more than you but only put out high quality content. Then you make another thread about how life is so unfair. Who are you crying to pal. It’s like you never learned to stop crying to your mom so you cry to people who you think are your friends only it’s other chad-envious losers who find fellowship with you and your only point of reference with each other is that you hate each other, hate yourselves, are envious of chad, and are way too lazy to even do anything to fix it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Hueless and PYT
“Envy is the lowest of all emotions, for it teaches one to hate what it ought to love” -Arthur Shopenhoer
i am not gay

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
I go wageslave silently for surgery with 0 complaints and still somehow suffer more than you
how do you suffer more than me lol

It’s like you never learned to stop crying to your mom so you cry to people who you think are your friends only it’s other chad-envious losers who find fellowship with you and your only point of reference with each other is that you hate each other, hate yourselves, are envious of chad, and are way too lazy to even do anything to fix it.
i never cried to my mom once i never had relationship with her. here is the only place i can cry about my extremely unfortunate situation and it makes me feel better, what else am i meant to do

how do you suffer more than me lol

i never cried to my mom once i never had relationship with her. here is the only place i can cry about my extremely unfortunate situation and it makes me feel better, what else am i meant to do
Nobody taught you how to be a man. It’s literally the exact opposite of what you are doing. You have a real big victim mentality that doesn’t belong in any man’s head. You could be Jesus Christ strapped to the cross and if you have a victim mentality you literally aren’t a man. Making problems worse than they are by crying about them you would agree doesn’t even make sense logically.

So why are you doing it. Just stop. If you are 5’4 and don’t have a mom at least be a fucking man about it. It’s for you. It’s not even to impress me or anyone else. Do you really want to live your entire life as a victim for some small thing that happened? That’s such a wasted life. Catch me crying again about shit that happened to me in the past it won’t happen. I’ve completely changed as a person because of this. Im trying to be a man and nobody can tell me I’m doing anything wrong because I like who I’m becoming. Anyone else can go fuck themselves.

And you know what’s funny? Men actually like it when you disagree with them. They like it when you tell them to go fuck themselves. Because they RESPECT you suddenly because of the opposition you are giving them. Be a fucking man holy shit. Take responsibility. No more complaining only solutions.

...and then you die! :blackpill::feelswhy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

it's like a gazelle that gets eaten alive by a chad lion

Nobody taught you how to be a man. It’s literally the exact opposite of what you are doing. You have a real big victim mentality that doesn’t belong in any man’s head.
how am i not a victim with bottom 0.01% genetics
So why are you doing it. Just stop. If you are 5’4 and don’t have a mom at least be a fucking man about it. It’s for you. It’s not even to impress me or anyone else. Do you really want to live your entire life as a victim for some small thing that happened? That’s such a wasted life. Catch me crying again about shit that happened to me in the past it won’t happen. I’ve completely changed as a person because of this. Im trying to be a man and nobody can tell me I’m doing anything wrong because I like who I’m becoming. Anyone else can go fuck themselves.
what does one gain from being a man about it. also my life is already wasted from the second it began
And you know what’s funny? Men actually like it when you disagree with them. They like it when you tell them to go fuck themselves. Because they RESPECT you suddenly because of the opposition you are giving them. Be a fucking man holy shit. Take responsibility. No more complaining only solutions.
why arent i allowed to complain on obscure forum. and there is no solution to my genetic disaster

how am i not a victim with bottom 0.01% genetics

what does one gain from being a man about it. also my life is already wasted from the second it began

why arent i allowed to complain on obscure forum. and there is no solution to my genetic disaster
Im actually helping you by telling you to fix your problems and stop complaining. It’s what you need. You are going to DIE one day motherfucker. Think about how much wasted time you are spending complaining and being a victim vs saving for leg lengthening and solving the fucking problem.

I would have INSANE respect for you if you could bear the burden of being 5’4 silently and save relentlessly for leg lengthening then get facial surgery too. With no complaints. But that’s not what you are doing is it. Im trying to fucking help you here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829