Tayvion Cole
Stonecold NT Fakecel
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2026
- Posts
- 649
- Reputation
- 599
Life is so cruel, and brutal, and horrible. Life is insulting; it’s such a malicious joke. And yet… it’s so beautiful.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

it has potential for everything but at the same time that potential is the same one that limits you to nothing.Life is so cruel, and brutal, and horrible. Life is insulting; it’s such a malicious joke. And yet… it’s so beautiful.
Life is in no way shape or form beautiful, it's so annoying to live, but because I am alive, I will not die, but if I were never alive in the first place, I wouldn't have this dilemmaLife is so cruel, and brutal, and horrible. Life is insulting; it’s such a malicious joke. And yet… it’s so beautiful.
- Elliot RodgerLife is so cruel, and brutal, and horrible. Life is insulting; it’s such a malicious joke. And yet… it’s so beautiful.
Elliot RodgerpshereLife is so cruel, and brutal, and horrible. Life is insulting; it’s such a malicious joke. And yet… it’s so beautiful.