Life is so cruel.

Tayvion Cole

Tayvion Cole

Stonecold NT Fakecel
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Posts
649
Reputation
599
Life is so cruel, and brutal, and horrible. Life is insulting; it’s such a malicious joke. And yet… it’s so beautiful.
 
  • +1
Reactions: neurologicol and sørenyuko
Only beautiful because we're wired to like it though

An alien without our specialized perception of reality would find no beauty in this 😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tayvion Cole
Life is so cruel, and brutal, and horrible. Life is insulting; it’s such a malicious joke. And yet… it’s so beautiful.
it has potential for everything but at the same time that potential is the same one that limits you to nothing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tayvion Cole
Life is so cruel, and brutal, and horrible. Life is insulting; it’s such a malicious joke. And yet… it’s so beautiful.
Life is in no way shape or form beautiful, it's so annoying to live, but because I am alive, I will not die, but if I were never alive in the first place, I wouldn't have this dilemma
 
  • +1
Reactions: antrax, LA_vxmpk1NG and Tayvion Cole
Life is so cruel, and brutal, and horrible. Life is insulting; it’s such a malicious joke. And yet… it’s so beautiful.
- Elliot Rodger

 
  • +1
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG

Similar threads

lookism...
Replies
5
Views
44
lookism...
lookism...
psychomatic715
Replies
3
Views
18
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
thehand
Replies
2
Views
27
thehand
thehand
slaviccartfiend
Replies
20
Views
116
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
killuacel
Replies
3
Views
53
pleasevanity
pleasevanity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top