god make my life great incorporated
of the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz and <6PSLcel
I’m the textbook definition of a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
How? When -1psl black monkeys are slaying ur white whores, blackpill is just cope

Being gigachad is horrible falio, girls will try and ltr and act innocent meanwhile they let normie and subhuman hit in first date, u got it messed up my dawg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´ and vermillioncorefan
How? When -1psl black monkeys are slaying ur white whores, blackpill is just cope

Being gigachad is horrible falio, girls will try and ltr and act innocent meanwhile they let normie and subhuman hit in first date, u got it messed up my dawg
bro defending looksminning himself to Nairobi:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
bro defending looksminning himself to Nairobi:feelskek:
Couldn’t take it, i mogged 90% facially on the streets always turning heads and getting iois and yet I saw bald/ short hair manlet same height as foid niggers with hot blonde stacies

how do y cope seein that shit on a daily? :hnghn::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Couldn’t take it, i mogged 90% facially on the streets always turning heads and getting iois and yet I saw bald/ short hair manlet same height as foid niggers with hot blonde stacies

how do y cope seein that shit on a daily? :hnghn::lul:
u just live in a clown world failing society so ofc the females are gonna be whores and fuck every nigga in sight i mean bro u think those brownoids didn´t jestermaxx to get where they are?
in my city, the only niggas i saw with attractive females, and i mean i saw them BEIN SEXUAL because yea i see brownoids walk around with stacies, were 6'0+ with average face

and i been that brown manlet walking with a stacy it aint like she want my 5 incher in any way:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz