"Life isn't just about sex"

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Then why does literally every normie media revolve around it one way or another :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 57122, Deleted member 48689 and 10 others
WIN 20231003 07 04 04 Pro

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, IAMNOTANINCEL, vermillioncorefan and 9 others
yeah, life is sex.

Reproduction, yes but slaying is probably cope tbh.
no lol, the literal act of sexual intercourse is the life and all that life is about.
look at me, i have no life because khhv. simple shit

everything is about sex in so many ways. you cant make friends as an incel since other men see you as a low sm loser. women will hate you too.

you arent gonna get good grades if your teacher doesnt get laid so your future depends on their sex lives as well.

the enitre meaning of life is cooming in your oneitis and everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22 and Luffymaxxing
Cause they like to virtue signal to incels

no lol, the literal act of sexual intercourse is the life and all that life is about.
look at me, i have no life because khhv. simple shit
Love > Slaying

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly

Attachments

• st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
    st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly and Samsepioler
the total sum purpose of existence, the reason for the big bang, the cambrian explosion, the evolution of ape to man, the construction of vast industrial empires is entirely so that chad's 8 inch cock could double coat the walls of stacey's womb

Then why does literally every normie media revolve around it one way or another :feelskek:
This is something which I just can't wrap my head around, I understand that sex and relationships are important to some extent but people have such useless minds and aspirations that the peaks of their perceived potential is mating and dying, it's beyond me how no one else can be in love with the idea of their own legacy instead of romance.

Alas, most people lack the capacity for original thought so this is to be expected.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
it's beyond me how no one else can be in love with the idea of their own legacy instead of romance.
The person who first settled my country (Iceland) over a thousand years ago has a statue of himself in the capital. Nearly everybody in the country has walked past it at least once.

Do you know how much I care?

Zero.

Here's the funny thing about your 'legacy': It doesn't fucking matter.

First of all, you won't even be able to give a shit about it after you're dead, so it's literally irrelevant at the personal level.

Secondly, people don't have a sense of scale and fail to grasp just how pitifully insignificant human time scales are. The age of the dinosaurs lasted over 300 million years. 300 million fucking years. The oldest known human civilization (not tribes) is believed to have existed about 6-7 thousand years ago, a mere blink of an eye within Earth's history. It's entirely possible that humans will just nuke each other and then our entire species will just end up a meaningless footnote despite everything that it's done.

In case you still don't get the fucking point, I'll put it like this: Do you really think anybody is going to know or care who Alexander the Great, Caesar, Washington, Cleopatra, etc, where or what they did, 150 million or so years from now? What about 150 billion years from now? What about 150 trillion years from now?

The only reason anybody gives a shit about so called 'legacy' is because their puny human brain can't wrap its head around how hilariously meaningless their existence is on the grander time scale.

The only that matters, is what you can experience RIGHT NOW.

Zero.
That is your opinion on a personal level, his tangible legacy is a nation, you are a part of that.
As for the rest of the post it is your worldview, I see things differently.
Cheers from Sweden.

I see it as such; People incapable of achieving greatness (especially women) will turn primarily to romance and sex as their primary goal.

The person who first settled my country (Iceland) over a thousand years ago has a statue of himself in the capital. Nearly everybody in the country has walked past it at least once.

Zero.

Here's the funny thing about your 'legacy': It doesn't fucking matter.

First of all, you won't even be able to give a shit about it after you're dead, so it's literally irrelevant at the personal level.

Secondly, people don't have a sense of scale and fail to grasp just how pitifully insignificant human time scales are. The age of the dinosaurs lasted over 300 million years. 300 million fucking years. The oldest known human civilization (not tribes) is believed to have existed about 6-7 thousand years ago, a mere blink of an eye within Earth's history. It's entirely possible that humans will just nuke each other and then our entire species will just end up a meaningless footnote despite everything that it's done.

In case you still don't get the fucking point, I'll put it like this: Do you really think anybody is going to know or care who Alexander the Great, Caesar, Washington, Cleopatra, etc, where or what they did, 150 million or so years from now? What about 150 billion years from now? What about 150 trillion years from now?

The only reason anybody gives a shit about so called 'legacy' is because their puny human brain can't wrap its head around how hilariously meaningless their existence is on the grander time scale.

The only that matters, is what you can experience RIGHT NOW.
ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif