Life of a Doomer

G

greensquirrel66

Iron
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
3
I learned about genetic determinism and lookism at a young age.

Consequently, it has consumed my life and my mental state. Causing me to subconsciously rate people in my head and avoid the mirror or the front iphone camera.

I truly think there is no saving me, i’m still just a kid but i’m so far from LTN let alone conventional attractiveness.

I accepted i’ll be conventionally unattractive my whole life if i don’t hardmaxx and it’s causing me to have suicidal thoughts.

I don’t really even want to live I just don’t want to leave everyone I love behind, it’s the only thing stopping me.

I let the black pill take over my life and there’s no going back. I don’t even know where to look for help.

I probably won’t post much here but i wanted to let it be known that the looksmaxxing rabbit hole is NOT worth it.

Until next time
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chubbas and IOD
ppl are gonna flame u but it really is like that for a lot of people. good post for a grey
 
  • +1
Reactions: greensquirrel66 and chubbas
ignorance is bliss
 
  • +1
Reactions: chubbas

Similar threads

lowermiddleclass
Replies
16
Views
145
lowermiddleclass
lowermiddleclass
MinionS
Replies
16
Views
74
Raf_slv10
Raf_slv10
Yataeii
Replies
22
Views
102
kazakhstanye
kazakhstanye
butmonkey22
Replies
0
Views
28
butmonkey22
butmonkey22
I
Replies
4
Views
48
itssoooover
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top