• Stage 4

• Stage 5

• Stage 6

• Stage 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Arcturus

Arcturus

"Greg...Greg!"
after much observation, I have made a lifecycle of a looksmax user. Which stage are you in? I’m probably stage 5 rn.

Stage 1: a user logs on after lurking a bit. They are super nice and inquisitive with whoever they meet on their journey to become Chad. They spend most of their time in the looksmaxxing section and dont start beef.

Happy Clap GIF by The Boss Baby

Stage 2: typically, the user realizes that they want to postmax, either because their long threads don’t get much rep or because they want to get to BOTB section. They begin to use offtopic and meet some of the users. They are shocked by the edginess of the site

Shocked Glasses GIF

Stage 3: they become mild spammers. They may start beef, hornypost, be annoying, etc. Other users will remember them and recognize them as a familiar face.
zayn malik teen GIF

Stage 4: the peak of a looksmaxxer’s career. They may begin to spam even more posts, be even more annoying, etc. but on top of that will establish themselves as important. People realize they are now an important character with a personality and begin to tag them or beef with them. Their posts will become super popular and they have tons of friends.

zeus GIF

Stage 5: the user begins to decrease in popularity, either because they are bored of the site or they just don’t make as good of posts. Either way, they are less relevant and begin to fade. Most regular users are here.
I Guess Season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Stage 6: the user, either out of boredom, will either become a full time spammer, or will leave the site via logging off, permabanning, or deletion.

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

Stage 7: in the rare case the user makes it this far, he will become a pic spammer and spam stupid shit, not paying attention to what exactly they are posting or it’s relevance. They will just spam random files in threads and not get banned for some reason, likely because they are a regular on this site. In rare occurrences they may become famous like Ritalincel or they may just be a cheap knockoff like @Marsiere214

At this point they are a soulless robot who can’t be spoken to.

maywa denki robot GIF

inb4 dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, Deleted member 2968, KraftDurchLeid and 22 others
@Toska @MarstonAlloy @ReignsChad@Toodlydood @thecel @IWILLMAKEIT @Ritalincel
@turkproducer @volcelfatcel @Ritalincel @MyAssStinksLikeShit@changcel @Be_ConfidentBro @Lmao @realklay11 @SubhumanCurrycel @Monk@Chadeep @StrangerDanger @gamma @tyronelite @Copeful @Ritalincel@Gargantuan @Gazzamogga @JM10 @Maesthetic
@volcelfatcel @TraumatisedOgre @moonblunt @RoBobaFett999 @LastHopeForNorman @Aquiillaxo @ShowerMaxxing @goat2x @court monarch777@tyronelite @portuguesecel

sorry if u got tagged I stole this from @Adriana Lima

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
What stage am I in?

Polo g sucks

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, ItsOver.com and Arcturus
3-4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Arcturus
I'm at stage 4

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Stage 8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Arcturus

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com and GripMaxxing
Stage 7: in the rare case the user makes it this far, he will become a pic spammer and spam stupid shit, not paying attention to what exactly they are posting or it’s relevance. They will just spam random files in threads and not get banned for some reason, likely because they are a regular on this site. In rare occurrences they may become famous like Ritalincel or they may just be a cheap knockoff like @Marsiere214

View attachment 1190601
Eunuch

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
I came and i was automatically stage 5

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com

XD

• Love it
Reactions: Arcturus
Kys faggot

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
i dont know which stage i am

thoughts? @RoBobaFett999

• +1
8: you've gone through them all and discovered what the forum is really for: entertainment, spending time with like-minded people, this site is like your 2nd home

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Arcturus
8: you've gone through them all and discovered what the forum is really for: entertainment, spending time with like-minded people, this site is like your 2nd home
gee idk that sounds a lot like stage 5

well idk tbh. I haven't spoken to you that much. Maybe you are still in stage 3?
i engage in looksmax section
i dont start a beef
but also shitpost sometimes in off topic
1 - 4 Hybrid??

• +1
i engage in looksmax section
i dont start a beef
but also shitpost sometimes in off topic
1 - 4 Hybrid??
I still think you are in 1-3, so we can agree on that. Some people just don't start beef.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
add cancer to the stages and it’s accurate

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

View attachment 1190601
about being better than ritta

AGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SON SCREAMING BECAUSE FATHER CROSSDRESSING WEARING MAKE UP!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
it's 😩 insane 😵👏 how it's been 💫 2 🔥🙈 years 💯😤 since 💦 we were 🙈 in 💗💆 a 👍 relationship. 👅 i just 👤 saw 👁 your 👉 pics 🖼🖼 on 👀🔛 facebook for 💕 the 👉 first ☝ time 🕰🕥 in a 🏻 long time and 💰 everything 👍👍 just 👏 hit 💪👊 me 🍑♀ again, not 🚫 sadness. 😢😢 but nostalgia and 😱 a hint 🔎🔎 of sadness like 👍 damn 😳🌶 that 💦👋 actually 🚟 happen, it ✔👉 feels like a 👏🌉 dream 💭 sometimes. 🔜 i wonder 🤔 if you still 🙄😻 think 😯🤔 about 🤔 me 🏻🏃 and 🍟➕ all 👏👧 the shit 👻💩 we 👶 did, 👄 how 💯🤔 we felt. theres 🤙🤙 no way you 🤤🎵 don't. its crazy 📈 how 😦 a 👨 little part 🎰 of 😣👏 me still thinks 👏😏 we 👦 could of 😍 worked 🏢🌎 out, maybe 😉❔ we 👵 could 🚅🚅 have 👌 if you 🙄😫 were't 👌 so fucked in the head but 🅱✋ i 🏿 dont 🙅 blame you. it 😉 is 👏 what 😟😦 it 🍆🤷 is. 😳😂

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
i'm at stage 3 or early stage 4

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Didn't read

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Arcturus
bump

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing