• Stage 1

• Stage 2

• Stage 3

• Stage 4

• Stage 5

• Stage 6

• Stage 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
it's 😩 insane πŸ˜΅πŸ‘ how it's been πŸ’« 2 πŸ”₯πŸ™ˆ years πŸ’―πŸ˜€ since πŸ’¦ we were πŸ™ˆ in πŸ’—πŸ’† a πŸ‘ relationship. πŸ‘… i just πŸ‘€ saw πŸ‘ your πŸ‘‰ pics πŸ–ΌπŸ–Ό on πŸ‘€πŸ”› facebook for πŸ’• the πŸ‘‰ first ☝ time πŸ•°πŸ•₯ in a 🏻 long time and πŸ’° everything πŸ‘πŸ‘ just πŸ‘ hit πŸ’ͺπŸ‘Š me πŸ‘β™€ again, not 🚫 sadness. 😒😒 but nostalgia and 😱 a hint πŸ”ŽπŸ”Ž of sadness like πŸ‘ damn 😳🌢 that πŸ’¦πŸ‘‹ actually 🚟 happen, it βœ”πŸ‘‰ feels like a πŸ‘πŸŒ‰ dream πŸ’­ sometimes. πŸ”œ i wonder πŸ€” if you still πŸ™„πŸ˜» think πŸ˜―πŸ€” about πŸ€” me πŸ»πŸƒ and πŸŸβž• all πŸ‘πŸ‘§ the shit πŸ‘»πŸ’© we πŸ‘Ά did, πŸ‘„ how πŸ’―πŸ€” we felt. theres πŸ€™πŸ€™ no way you 🀀🎡 don't. its crazy πŸ“ˆ how 😦 a πŸ‘¨ little part 🎰 of πŸ˜£πŸ‘ me still thinks πŸ‘πŸ˜ we πŸ‘¦ could of 😍 worked 🏒🌎 out, maybe πŸ˜‰β” we πŸ‘΅ could πŸš…πŸš… have πŸ‘Œ if you πŸ™„πŸ˜« were't πŸ‘Œ so fucked in the head but πŸ…±βœ‹ i 🏿 dont πŸ™… blame you. it πŸ˜‰ is πŸ‘ what 😟😦 it πŸ†πŸ€· is. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚
"K" :feelswhy:

Where the stage where your saving up money for surgery but till then your 'somewhag rotting ' on an the forum

very accurate that no stage contains "user is actually getting surgery and sharing valuable information"

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
I don't think I've ever visited the Looksmaxxing section. It was all beefing in Offtopic from day 1. Though I'd like to get one in the BOTB, I don't post enough threads for that, and when I do they usially have nothing to do with Looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
I don't think I've ever visited the Looksmaxxing section. It was all beefing in Offtopic from day 1. Though I'd like to get one in the BOTB, I don't post enough threads for that, and when I do they usially have nothing to do with Looksmaxxing.
yeah I haven't used that section in months. This section is so much better in every way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Damn this was a good thread, needs a bump for newfags to see

Last edited:
You forgot Stage 8 (The Looksmaxx Schizo).