Life of a mulatto badboy part 1

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
i will post updates here tbh. if u are a hater u should leave because if you reply or react you are certifying you are a moonblunt fan and enjoyer. and if you are a fan and a hater you are a loser.

anyways

my mom found out about selling drugs, hanging with with thugs and guns, bitches, alcohol, etc.

she was mad af, and during the talk she said i’m narcissistic af and promiscuous and sinning a lot. when she was mad at me and saw me going to the gym at 1 am because i didn’t want to miss a day in the gym during cycle she said she genuinely thinks i’m a psychopath

she says lately i’ve been very aggressive too. but says my overall narcissistic sinning promiscuous evil blahblahblah phase started months ago, almost a year. It’s just gotten a trillion times worse recently.

What she doesn’t know is that is around the time i found PSL, and recently i’ve likely been like that because of the copious amounts of grandiosity, aggressiveness and narcissism i feel blasting T.

It’s a bit more fucked when you also take into consideration my mom is a psychologist so she lowkey means what she is saying. Her whole fukcing family is psychologist and doctors

do i need to calm down? should i relax with the bitches, weed, alcohol, partying, or is that cope? What’s the moves tbh? Need genuine high iq high eq high NT advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
@gigi

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I can't cope knowing that narcissistic blackpilled psychopaths like moonblunt and loox are roaming the streets :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: getra, prettyboislime and Entschuldigung
I can't cope knowing that narcissistic blackpilled psychopaths like moonblunt and loox are roaming the streets :feelswah:
this is the real reason why i became hikikomori

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Looksmax Refugee and Deleted member 15099
Niggas be here 24/7 yet they still have crazy lifestyles it's fucking insane:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
how much t u blasting bruh?

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime