Life of chad

VaIinor

VaIinor

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
62
Reputation
21
brutal…

"I am handsome. And it seems, my darling, that I was very, very, very, very handsome indeed. Look at Rocco and His Brothers, look at Purple Noon! The women were all obsessed with me. From when I was 18 till when I was 50. I realised that everyone was looking at me.
Women became my motivation. I owe them everything. They were the ones who inspired me to look better than anyone else, to stand stronger and taller than anyone else, and to see it in their eyes."
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2735.jpeg
    IMG_2735.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
brutal…

"I am handsome. And it seems, my darling, that I was very, very, very, very handsome indeed. Look at Rocco and His Brothers, look at Purple Noon! The women were all obsessed with me. From when I was 18 till when I was 50. I realised that everyone was looking at me.
Women became my motivation. I owe them everything. They were the ones who inspired me to look better than anyone else, to stand stronger and taller than anyone else, and to see it in their eyes."
Delon was cl
 

Similar threads

UserE_7.random
Replies
0
Views
25
UserE_7.random
UserE_7.random
Z
Replies
3
Views
46
Caped Crusader
Caped Crusader
HappyChud
Replies
6
Views
58
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
kariert
Replies
28
Views
101
whiskers52
whiskers52
xye
Replies
1
Views
8
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top