Αlchemy
what color is your Bugatti?
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2026
- Posts
- 4,691
- Reputation
- 6,743
life doesn't start at htn thats when heaven starts boyo
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Any functional difference between 5’9 HMTN and 5’10 HMTN lifelife doesn't start at htn thats when heaven starts boyo
not really but at 5,10 you can fraud to 6 ft with normal shoes and arch support soles at 5,9 you will be 5,11 that wayAny functional difference between 5’9 HMTN and 5’10 HMTN life
Yeah I’ve noticed that too, I don’t look short next to my 5’10 friends or anything but the actual numbers seems so much shorternot really but at 5,10 you can fraud to 6 ft with normal shoes and arch support soles at 5,9 you will be 5,11 that way
also 5,9 sounds miles shorter than 5,10 when u tell people imo
yeah its like when u say ur 5,9 people think ur like close to 5,7 when you say your 5,10 people think your close to 6 ftYeah I’ve noticed that too, I don’t look short next to my 5’10 friends or anything but the actual numbers seems so much shorter
alot of people who actually looksmax end up mtn-hmtn if they have a ok base i also was describing myselfyou just described me
care to elaborate im not saying life is peaches and cream at that point but you are at the stage where u can live a "normal" good lifeCope
And also if I’m barefoot and they are wearing shoes it does feel like a legitimate height difference, both barefoot I barely feel a differenceYeah I’ve noticed that too, I don’t look short next to my 5’10 friends or anything but the actual numbers seems so much shorter
A lot of 5’6-5’7 guys larp 5’8 and 5’9 but they don’t larp 5’10 in my experience, I’ve had legit 5’5 looking dudes tell me they are just under 5’9 with a straight faceyeah its like when u say ur 5,9 people think ur like close to 5,7 when you say your 5,10 people think your close to 6 ft
alot of people who actually looksmax end up mtn-hmtn if they have a ok base i also was describing myself
care to elaborate im not saying life is peaches and cream at that point but you are at the stage where u can live a "normal" good life
even when barefoot next to people my exact height in shoes its a legitimate height diff nglAnd also if I’m barefoot and they are wearing shoes it does feel like a legitimate height difference, both barefoot I barely feel a difference
5'10 isn't a very good height you can't make up for that by having a "good physique" I assume by that you mean muscular in reality a good physique is just lean which is nothing special. You need something that actually stands out if you want a good looking womancare to elaborate im not saying life is peaches and cream at that point but you are at the stage where u can live a "normal" good life
most of us just want a lmtb whos loyalif you want a good looking woman
I think 5’9 guys and 5’10 guys live basically identical lives in terms of irl perception towards their height provided no frauding is involved, online dating wise 5’10 is a world aparteven when barefoot next to people my exact height in shoes its a legitimate height diff ngl
yes exactlyI think 5’9 guys and 5’10 guys live basically identical lives in terms of irl perception towards their height provided no frauding is involved, online dating wise 5’10 is a world apart
Unfortunately I can’t reliably height fraud due to some chronic pain issues I have, so I have embraced my very ordinary height, it’s not bad not good either just whatever. Whenever I feel insecure about it I just take a walk outside and really focus on how many guys are taller than me shorter than me and my height and always come away feeling content.yes exactly![]()
yeah bro ngl last year when i was 5,9 i was still taller then almost everyone in my classes because there in my grade (sophmore) and 5,10 (junior) i only get height mogged badly by alot of people when in the hallways cuz seniorsUnfortunately I can’t reliably height fraud due to some chronic pain issues I have, so I have embraced my very ordinary height, it’s not bad not good either just whatever. Whenever I feel insecure about it I just take a walk outside and really focus on how many guys are taller than me shorter than me and my height and always come away feeling content.
I’m an adult man in college lol there’s no more growing for me, only acceptance and some copeyeah bro ngl last year when i was 5,9 i was still taller then almost everyone in my classes because there in my grade (sophmore) and 5,10 (junior) i only get height mogged badly by alot of people when in the hallways cuz seniors