life realistically starts at 5,10 hmtn with a good physique

Αlchemy

Αlchemy

what color is your Bugatti?
Joined
Feb 19, 2026
Posts
4,691
Reputation
6,743
life doesn't start at htn thats when heaven starts boyo
 
  • +1
Reactions: dynex, DrRodger, gandylite. and 1 other person
godhood starts at 190 cm+ chadlite
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite. and Αlchemy
life doesn't start at htn thats when heaven starts boyo
Any functional difference between 5’9 HMTN and 5’10 HMTN life
 
  • +1
Reactions: D02, gandylite. and Αlchemy
Any functional difference between 5’9 HMTN and 5’10 HMTN life
not really but at 5,10 you can fraud to 6 ft with normal shoes and arch support soles at 5,9 you will be 5,11 that way
also 5,9 sounds miles shorter than 5,10 when u tell people imo
 
  • +1
Reactions: D02, gandylite. and americanpakitruvcel
not really but at 5,10 you can fraud to 6 ft with normal shoes and arch support soles at 5,9 you will be 5,11 that way
also 5,9 sounds miles shorter than 5,10 when u tell people imo
Yeah I’ve noticed that too, I don’t look short next to my 5’10 friends or anything but the actual numbers seems so much shorter
 
  • +1
Reactions: D02, Αlchemy and gandylite.
you just described me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Αlchemy, mxl4chi1 and americanpakitruvcel
Yeah I’ve noticed that too, I don’t look short next to my 5’10 friends or anything but the actual numbers seems so much shorter
yeah its like when u say ur 5,9 people think ur like close to 5,7 when you say your 5,10 people think your close to 6 ft
you just described me
alot of people who actually looksmax end up mtn-hmtn if they have a ok base i also was describing myself
care to elaborate im not saying life is peaches and cream at that point but you are at the stage where u can live a "normal" good life
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and gandylite.
Yeah I’ve noticed that too, I don’t look short next to my 5’10 friends or anything but the actual numbers seems so much shorter
And also if I’m barefoot and they are wearing shoes it does feel like a legitimate height difference, both barefoot I barely feel a difference
 
  • +1
Reactions: Αlchemy
yeah its like when u say ur 5,9 people think ur like close to 5,7 when you say your 5,10 people think your close to 6 ft

alot of people who actually looksmax end up mtn-hmtn if they have a ok base i also was describing myself

care to elaborate im not saying life is peaches and cream at that point but you are at the stage where u can live a "normal" good life
A lot of 5’6-5’7 guys larp 5’8 and 5’9 but they don’t larp 5’10 in my experience, I’ve had legit 5’5 looking dudes tell me they are just under 5’9 with a straight face
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Αlchemy
And also if I’m barefoot and they are wearing shoes it does feel like a legitimate height difference, both barefoot I barely feel a difference
even when barefoot next to people my exact height in shoes its a legitimate height diff ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
care to elaborate im not saying life is peaches and cream at that point but you are at the stage where u can live a "normal" good life
5'10 isn't a very good height you can't make up for that by having a "good physique" I assume by that you mean muscular in reality a good physique is just lean which is nothing special. You need something that actually stands out if you want a good looking woman
 
  • +1
Reactions: Αlchemy
even when barefoot next to people my exact height in shoes its a legitimate height diff ngl
I think 5’9 guys and 5’10 guys live basically identical lives in terms of irl perception towards their height provided no frauding is involved, online dating wise 5’10 is a world apart
 
  • +1
Reactions: Αlchemy
I think 5’9 guys and 5’10 guys live basically identical lives in terms of irl perception towards their height provided no frauding is involved, online dating wise 5’10 is a world apart
yes exactly :bigbrain:
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Good day to be 5’9 hmtn
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and Αlchemy
yes exactly :bigbrain:
Unfortunately I can’t reliably height fraud due to some chronic pain issues I have, so I have embraced my very ordinary height, it’s not bad not good either just whatever. Whenever I feel insecure about it I just take a walk outside and really focus on how many guys are taller than me shorter than me and my height and always come away feeling content.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Αlchemy
Unfortunately I can’t reliably height fraud due to some chronic pain issues I have, so I have embraced my very ordinary height, it’s not bad not good either just whatever. Whenever I feel insecure about it I just take a walk outside and really focus on how many guys are taller than me shorter than me and my height and always come away feeling content.
yeah bro ngl last year when i was 5,9 i was still taller then almost everyone in my classes because there in my grade (sophmore) and 5,10 (junior) i only get height mogged badly by alot of people when in the hallways cuz seniors
 
  • Love it
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
yeah bro ngl last year when i was 5,9 i was still taller then almost everyone in my classes because there in my grade (sophmore) and 5,10 (junior) i only get height mogged badly by alot of people when in the hallways cuz seniors
I’m an adult man in college lol there’s no more growing for me, only acceptance and some cope
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Αlchemy

Similar threads

T
Replies
6
Views
72
lockedInGing
L
TGUN.
Replies
13
Views
84
tansel
tansel
xevuxia
Replies
11
Views
63
hax
hax
supergoat972
Replies
10
Views
45
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
xevuxia
Replies
8
Views
57
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top