• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: yayatourer, Jungcuck, Copexodius Maximus and 4 others
You won't look good at 10 if you don't look good at 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leopold123, SoutherSoldier and shieldzz
how can i suppress hunger while leanmaxxing?

trying to lose fat is almost impossible

• +1
Reactions: leopold123
bullshit.
Lol, cutting is one of the biggest memes. Ive been skinny most my life and always looked like utter shit due to bones. Cutting wont do shit if you have bad bones.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Lol, cutting is one of the biggest memes. Ive been skinny most my life and always looked like utter shit due to bones. Cutting wont do shit if you have bad bones.
Yes for u because u are a boneless faggot. But most of people are average / ugly because they are skinnyfat and they think they are skinny. You dont even need good genes to look good at low bodyfat. you just need to dont be a reccesed faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
how can i suppress hunger while leanmaxxing?

trying to lose fat is almost impossible
drink diet coke and keep urself busy. Its so ez for me to diet when im busy and i dont have time to think about food. ofc if u lay in bed u will binge bcuz u will think about eating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29786
yeah and you'll look even worse if you are fatter

yeah and you'll look even worse if you are fatter
Wrong, the fat hides the lack of bones. But I am just a bit recessed, not extremely recessed.

Concept of bodyfat percentage in and of itself is a cope because when I showed gymcels my torso they said I was 19 percent body fat and when I showed them my face they said I was 11%. Same exact lighting too. Everyone stores fat differently, there's no one magic number that everyone needs to reach in order to be facially attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, SoutherSoldier and shieldzz
Concept of bodyfat percentage in and of itself is a cope because when I showed gymcels my torso they said I was 19 percent body fat and when I showed them my face they said I was 11%. Same exact lighting too. Everyone stores fat differently, there's no one magic number that everyone needs to reach in order to be facially attractive.
Do you calculate ur bf by asking random ppl ? Wtf 😭😭

tbh i prefer to stay at 15% bf because its healthy and sustainable for me personally

12% would ascend but i wouldnt care much so imma stay at 15% bf

• +1
Do you calculate ur bf by asking random ppl ? Wtf 😭😭
I store much more fat in my abdominal region due to my genetics. It's a double edged sword, as it allows me to have a more defined face than most people while carrying more fat in total. My total body fat percentage is not indicative of how my face looks is the point

• +1