LifeFuel for Curries.

D

Doesn'tNeedSurgery

Bronze
Disclaimer: Inb4. "cope" I'm white and don't have to care about curries.

There's a white (6/10 facially, haloed by huge tits (not obese) girl at my school that I'm friends with. She has, as far as I'm aware, has only ever dated curries.
I came about this information after one of my Indian friends brought up the fact that she had actually tried to get with him(He was uninterested). At first, I was unphased by this fact; Until I ran into her in the hallway later that day. She was with another friend of hers (7/10 facially, good proportions, minor tits halo). We're decently good friends so I joked about it saying that he said he led her on accidentally for a few days. Her friend said "I want him to ask me to prom".​

Acknowledgements:
  • He is above average in attractiveness (5.5-6psl) and partially looksmaxxed. He has good style, lean and had decent skin, however he has a very dark complexion and had a tiny skull (above average features, but he looks funny with such a tiny head), no taller than 5'7. It's notable that these 2 girls are fairly short.
  • Being a curry will damage your psl; However this mostly applies only to JBW.

Conclusion: Looksmaxxing is valuable and worth it for curries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
JBC. :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Water. Women go for darker skin. This is an ubiquitous trend, problem is most curries stink and have low IQ and their accent is disgusting.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: exeight, Deleted member 16501 and Chadpreetmaybe
just be indian

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 15827
Just be good looking??? What a revelation!

lifefuel for you
cope, I am East Brachid chinkjeet! :feelswhy:

I have East Brachid phenotype, here is a photo of me when I was younger: I am obviously more bloated, older, and fat now

My younger brother (he resembles my mother much more than me) and some of my aunts: they have monolids, lighter skin, and don’t resemble most other Bangladeshis, I definitely have South East Asian admixture.

• JFL

There's a white (6/10 facially, haloed by huge tits (not obese) girl at my school that I'm friends with. She has, as far as I'm aware, has only ever dated curries.
I came about this information after one of my Indian friends brought up the fact that she had actually tried to get with him(He was uninterested). At first, I was unphased by this fact; Until I ran into her in the hallway later that day. She was with another friend of hers (7/10 facially, good proportions, minor tits halo). We're decently good friends so I joked about it saying that he said he led her on accidentally for a few days. Her friend said "I want him to ask me to prom".​

Acknowledgements:
  • He is above average in attractiveness (5.5-6psl) and partially looksmaxxed. He has good style, lean and had decent skin, however he has a very dark complexion and had a tiny skull (above average features, but he looks funny with such a tiny head), no taller than 5'7. It's notable that these 2 girls are fairly short.

what was his pheno tho, did he have light skin? was he northern indian?

Acknowledgements:

Nigga if he is dark with a tiny skull, no way he's 5.5-6psl

• +1
Reactions: exeight
Water. Women go for darker skin. This is an ubiquitous trend, problem is most curries stink and have low IQ and their accent is disgusting.
Dark skin with very caucasian features like South Indians just looks weird though, I think

• +1
How tall are the girls?

Acknowledgements:

Take the JUST DONT BE CURRY PILL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220418-013432.png
    Screenshot_20220418-013432.png
    920 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220411-183837.png
    Screenshot_20220411-183837.png
    309.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220411-183831.png
    Screenshot_20220411-183831.png
    169 KB · Views: 0