D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
BEBE064D 9508 4FB0 A51C 12CF1E6CA17A

s/o @TURBO for this bit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Selinity, Deleted member 2756 and 12 others
Is it that the bone is big, therefore the muscle is thick?

Longer mandible/ramus = stronger bite, no?

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
one dude in my class with tall ramus, great gonial angle wide jaw etc. is chewing gum every time, in every fucking lesson. His jaw is really great.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IhateDentists, zharupodrugu, Selinity and 17 others
Is it that the bone is big, therefore the muscle is thick?

Longer mandible/ramus = stronger bite, no?
wym? it’s saying the bigger ur massetters are, the taller your ramus is.

Perhaps the muscle is big because of the tall ramus... does not mean the bone will remodel as muscle size increases.

I doubt these people have any masseter hypertrophy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2227, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
View attachment 295386

s/o @TURBO for this bit
fucking chewing retads, the study says: "big masseter is correlated with long ramus", that does not mean: "if you have a thin masseter and you train it, then your ramus will grow"

even if you train your masseter 8 hours a day, your facial bones will not change, you will olny get masseter hypetrophy, which is a death sentence

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Selinity, Deleted member 4383 and 13 others
fucking chewing retads, the study says: "big masseter is correlated with long ramus", not "if you have a thin massrter and you train it, then your ramus will grow"
What if your masseter grows, then your ramus would too right?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 4946, hairyballscel and 3 others
Chewing with an open mouth will make you recessed. So if you do chewing, make sure you close your mouth while doing it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4087 and GoMadAndSTFU
Chewing with an open mouth will make you recessed. So if you do chewing, make sure you close your mouth while doing that.

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Just go to basketball bro you'll grow to 7 ft
just become a model bro your face will be 8 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Usum, Norwooder and 9 others
Correlation does not equal causation.

However there are countless studies that issue the causation and support everything I say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Selinity, 5'8manlet and 8 others
Chewingfags get destroyed everyday
I feel pity for them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Hades
fucking chewing retads, the study says: "big masseter is correlated with long ramus", not "if you have a thin massrter and you train it, then your ramus will grow"
It will tho, that's why it's correlated

You still haven't provided any proof of me coping, so
Fuck you, nagger
Surprising such a copingcel like u isn't chewing 24/7

Do you guys chew with open or closed mouth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Freddo
JFL at us getting destroyed when Science only backs up our claims.

Do you believe in God?

Closed
Closed mouth chewing directly correlated with chipmunk face.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
NO, your bones don't change with training your muscle
They do change training your muscle. Bodybuilders have thicker, denser bones.

This is not bro-science but confirmed by high standing Phd orthodontist who literally confirmed that by chewing a lot you get bone growth especially in the connective part where muscle connects to bone. You see the connective part grows on additional bone to make it stronger.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
NO, your bones don't change with training your muscle
i would link that study where lab rats where split into groups where one group ate soft foods, and the other ate hard foods, the rats in the hard diet group had significantly more developed, robust jaws... but i cant find it and am too lazy to google tbh
ah here it is

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Usum and SayNoToRotting
it's the other way around, taller ramus means longer muscle/more size. size doesn't necessarily mean thickness. that is why a skinny tall guy is stronger than short skinny guy, longer muscles=strength

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Perhaps the muscle is big because of the tall ramus... does not mean the bone will remodel as muscle size increases.

I doubt these people have any masseter hypertrophy.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
i would link that study where lab rats where split into groups where one group ate soft foods, and the other ate hard foods, the rats in the hard diet group had significantly more developed, robust jaws... but i cant find it and am too lazy to google tbh
ah here it is
humans are not rats.

for example rats are able to grow fallen teeth infinite times, humans cannot

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN a single person able to show an honest improvement with mewing or chewing

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 2227 and Nosecel
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN a single person able to show an honest improvement with mewing or chewing
Oh nononnononono half of this forum will go to sactioned suicide after this post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and PubertyMaxxer
humans are not rats.

I previously had large masseters, after botox these have decreased a lot in size.

If I regrow them with chewing would that prove chewing works?

Serious question btw, I’ve started chewing gum again

Edit: I agree mewing isn’t legit

I previously had large masseters, after botox these have decreased a lot in size.
even if your bone bigonial width decreased after botox injection, you cannot prove that average men who do not suffer masster hyperthropy can improve their bone with masseter training

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
This is true. I usually had a habit of chewing more from my right side and it is longer and bigger than my left ramus

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Will read all

even if your bone bigonial width decreased after botox injection, you cannot prove that average men who do not suffer masster hyperthropy can improve their bone with masseter training
So if someone naturally has large masseters like me, is it more likely for me to have a long ramus or develop more bone (as shown in study) from chewing?

Last edited:
humans are not rats.

5h3tyalq5t031

as you can see 0 results from mewing itself (0 change in maxilla or chin or anything)
but this was a 3 year transformation where astrosky was chewing very frequently, you can see the change in his ramus
im sure youll dismiss this anyway
i wish i had that medical case study at hand of the girl who had an insanely long ramus and 90 degree gonial angle due to bruxism and ended up having to get botox treatment + jaw shaving too iirc
i honestly dont care enough to bring up the other studies on the effects of bruxism (jaw clenching/grinding - engaging the masseters) on jaw (EVEN IN ADULTS) more like i dont immediately have them at hand

View attachment 295490
as you can see 0 results from mewing itself (0 change in maxilla or chin or anything)
but this was a 3 year transformation where astrosky was chewing very frequently, you can see the change in his ramus
im sure youll dismiss this anyway
i wish i had that medical case study at hand of the girl who had an insanely long ramus and 90 degree gonial angle due to bruxism and ended up having to get botox treatment + jaw shaving too iirc
i honestly dont care enough to bring up the other studies on the effects of bruxism (jaw clenching/grinding - engaging the masseters) on jaw (EVEN IN ADULTS) more like i dont immediately have them at hand

The first picture is a webcam picture with lens distortion, taken while Astro is seated and is tilting his head on the left.
The second picture was taken while Astro was standing in a neutral posture and the lens distortion is significantly lower therefore the picture must have been taken at least 1.5 meters far.

as you can see there are too many differences in the ways the two pictures were taken.
Theese mewfags cannot fool me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, goat2x, Freddo and 1 other person
View attachment 295522

The first picture is a webcam picture with lens distortion, taken while Astro is seated and is tilting his head on the left.
The second picture was taken while Astro was standing in a neutral posture and the lens distortion is significantly lower therefore the picture must have been taken at least 1.5 meters far.

as you can see there are too many differences in the ways the two pictures were taken.
Theese mewfags cannot fool me
how can you even cope like this wht

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
how can you even cope like this wht
how do you think you can look the same in a picture taken 50 centimeter far and in a picture taken 2 metres away?
lens distorton is extremely important in side profile too.

Furthermore how the hell can you compare a picture of a guy seated and tilting his head on a side with a picture of him standing?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
go on coping with mewing, some hope will make your life less suifuel

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Patient A
how do you think you can look the same in a picture taken 50 centimeter far and in a picture taken 2 metres away?
lens distorton is extremely important in side profile too.

Furthermore how the hell can you compare a picture of a guy seated and tilting his head on a side with a picture of him standing?
STOP THE COPE
go on coping with mewing, some hope will make your life less suifuel
no no no i dont believe a single bit in mewing lol

Chewing does make the ramus longer but how long it takes for it to make it longer will probably be a while

im just observing the changes in his jaw, you cant ignore the change in his ramus
Chewing does make the ramus longer but how long it takes for it to make it longer will probably be a while
yeah it takes several months to several years

@Lorsss If someone naturally has large masseters, can they grow bone through chewing?

even if it does make the masseter bigger it wouldnt change the vertical length of your entire jaw. so it will jut out on the bottom and that just looks weird
CAA55A28 1940 4ED4 9BA0 94133AF94956

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Lorsss and PubertyMaxxer
fucking chewing retads, the study says: "big masseter is correlated with long ramus", that does not mean: "if you have a thin masseter and you train it, then your ramus will grow"

even if you train your masseter 8 hours a day, your facial bones will not change, you will olny get masseter hypetrophy, which is a death sentence
Lol bro

After all the studies that people like @SayNoToRotting have referenced, you still maintain that facial bones will not change if you chew.

If you’re below the age of 22, the bones in your lower third will see noticeable change in A fairly short period if you chew hard things consistently. This is backed by science. People can personally attest to this (I am one of them)

Masseter hypotrophy is a death sentence? J F L. Masseter hypotrophy is 10x better than having a narrow jaw and looks much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, hairyballscel, Vidyacoper and 2 others