LifeFuel for Volcells , do the same as me and u will see difference in your life ASAP

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
That was 5 years ago i wanted to cut more but i was kinda tired after 8 months of cutiing , 2 weeks after last 2 pics i got first GF

175 cm 110kg vs 83 kg

Push - pull - legs 5 times/week , -300 kcal's , IF diet , almost zero cardio lot of walking , bike , eat what i want

FAT = VOLCELL , Some ppl dont know that and they still root in home crying

Currently trying to cut even lower BF %

Attachments

• volcel1.jpg
    volcel1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 35
  • volcel2.jpg
    volcel2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 59
  • ascend2 (1).jpg
    ascend2 (1).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 83
  • ascend2 (2).jpg
    ascend2 (2).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 86
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, ZyzzReincarnate, EckhartTollemaxx and 2 others
Mirin dat dick

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, CopeAndRope and Deleted member 3702
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
That was 5 years ago i wanted to cut more but i was kinda tired after 8 months of cutiing , 2 weeks after last 2 pics i got first GF

175 cm 110kg vs 83 kg

Push - pull - legs 5 times/week , -300 kcal's , IF diet , almost zero cardio lot of walking , bike , eat what i want

your dick in underpants = bulge
my dick in underpants = cameltoe
volcel my ass

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Big ‘orse

175 cm 110kg vs 83 kg

Fatcels are also truecels

Nice progress, losing fat is the best looksmax.
Currently losing fat to get sub 10% to get hollow cheeks and lose slight double chin.

still look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Ok bra maybe in my next life

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. My starting weight is 7kg less than you but seriously fuck you. I fear loose skin and I can see that you will have loose skin. My goal weight is 85kg, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

eat high protein and don't lose weight 2 fast
i wasnt working ABS 2 much , it would look much better if i did

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. My starting weight is 7kg less than you but seriously fuck you. I fear loose skin and I can see that you will have loose skin. My goal weight is 85kg, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.
Than just fast. You will lose fat and the excess skin will be eaten by the autophagy processes induced by the fasting.

Than just fast. You will lose fat and the excess skin will be eaten by the autophagy processes induced by the fasting.
Is it actually proven though? For now I've always thought it's gigacope because I've never seen any studies or results from it on others. You're a pretty high iq poster tho so honestly you kind of make me believe it's true.

Is it a water fast or 16:8 fast you are talking about?

Is it actually proven though? For now I've always thought it's gigacope because I've never seen any studies or results from it on others. You're a pretty high iq poster tho so honestly you kind of make me believe it's true.

Is it a water fast or 16:8 fast you are talking about?
He fasted 382 days and lost +100kg without the skin being in excess because of autophagy.

• Love it
Reactions: FromEE
Good job op. What’s ur bodyfat % atm?

Good job op. What’s ur bodyfat % atm?
atm is 16% , at those pics it was maybe 15% ? (83 kg vs 86kg now but i hold lot of water)
i earlier got some health problem and didint lift but im back

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74