Lifefuel im going to drown in pussy

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
So yesterday this young mtb that i have seen irl sometimes (she's 2 years younger) approached me and we talked like 5 minutes and she wants to fuck, she pretty much is a slut BUT hear me out, she said if everything goes well she can hook me up with her friends too (most of them are htb+) and get to easily fuck them.

Also tbh i like sluts, like who really gives a fuck about talking with women anyways, i like when you straight forward go to fuck no bullshit, also biologically sluts are better (they literally bring more children)

I don't know if this counts as venting but bro 1 year and a half ago i was full incel, bloated fuck recessed because of underbite, and now im still kind fat but i would say MTN to HTN and im fuckin raw, true lifefuel for you guys out there just geomaxx to Latin America ASAP

Anyways she just sent me this pic so if you want to jack off feel free.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231130-223427~2.png
    Screenshot_20231130-223427~2.png
    600.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
another grey larper

• Ugh..
Reactions: funkyflamingo
Ok bro good for u

So yesterday this young mtb that i have seen irl sometimes (she's 2 years younger) approached me and we talked like 5 minutes and she wants to fuck, she pretty much is a slut BUT hear me out, she said if everything goes well she can hook me up with her friends too (most of them are htb+) and get to easily fuck them.

Also tbh i like sluts, like who really gives a fuck about talking with women anyways, i like when you straight forward go to fuck no bullshit, also biologically sluts are better (they literally bring more children)

I don't know if this counts as venting but bro 1 year and a half ago i was full incel, bloated fuck recessed because of underbite, and now im still kind fat but i would say MTN to HTN and im fuckin raw, true lifefuel for you guys out there just geomaxx to Latin America ASAP

larp + jack off to what faggot jfl

send more pics of that slut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and chosen-one
motivation fr need to get foids like this

she said if everything goes well she can hook me up with her friends too (most of them are htb+) and get to easily fuck them.
You really believe what foids say?

welcome to latam bro

ha why would u want more children with a slut jfl

Dont chicken out OP

How did you fix your underbite?

How did you fix your underbite?
tbh i don't know, and it took me less than 6 months to make my under jaw grow a fucking lot just from fixing underbite.

i used braces like 2 years and still had underbite because i didn't know about correct positioning of the mouth, then i got into looksmaxing and just started correcting the posture of my mouth, at first it felt weird and uncomfortable as fuck, like if the whole time i had to pull my under jaw to reach the upper jaw, but after a while it felt normal and now its just like that.

maybe puberty had something to do with it, because my bodyfat percentage is almost the same, and i look totally different from my 1 year and a half ago self.

Also i started going to the gym like 2 years ago (even tho i left it after like 8 months) and since then my face changed a lot, maybe it did a testosterone boost, althought i've heard multiple times here that the most important T levels are prenatal, so it was probably just puberty and better habits.