LIFEFUEL: JAW ASSENCION AT 18

O

oxymoron

Bronze
I have one of the craziest pumps, I tried endless methods on way to improve my jaw, I used falim gum which was utter shit and made my jaw look rounded(don’t know if I chewed it wrong or not) decided I had enough of those gums and tried a product which is budget friendly
5B61B475 0ACC 4CF1 905C FC0D0F4354BF
and Boy whoever is telling you this is cope is either coping or gatekeeping, this bitch gave me jhonny depp slash Brad’s Pitt jaw after that pump,ans I think my gonians aren’t even all that and masseters looked so angular!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, 5.5psl and Deleted member 29747
Shut it kike

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, mike21, zura and 7 others
if ur gonna chew chew with your fucking molars
u think brad got jaw by chewing with his 2 front teeth retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, midlatinocel and mirrormogger
I mean it does work my masseters work the best and the constant pressure going into that section the wider it will be, why u hating for like I’m giving u my knowledge and u choose to disrespect me,this whole thread is full of ugly looking people I have sympathy for them cause It sucks being average or below average, I shared my knowledge to potentially help whatever your going through please if you don’t like what I’m saying disagree on it but why the lip for

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
  • JFL
What would u say if I said yes to your question + I got to see his back molars a couple years back while at the dentist, the dude agreed to have the dentist show his teeth and stuff and can confirm his molars were slightly longer than front teeth since he had more erosion from chewing with front teeth a lot more than molars.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win, Newday*V3, Tai Lung and 2 others
What would u say if I said yes to your question + I got to see his back molars a couple years back while at the dentist, the dude agreed to have the dentist show his teeth and stuff and can confirm his molars were slightly longer than front teeth since he had more erosion from chewing.
Preeech my bro someone finally speaking up on that shit, as long as your not overdoing it and living a healthy lifestyle and getting regular checkup and not chew on it like a retard there’s truth to it

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Sushifart
What would u say if I said yes to your question + I got to see his back molars a couple years back while at the dentist, the dude agreed to have the dentist show his teeth and stuff and can confirm his molars were slightly longer than front teeth since he had more erosion from chewing with front teeth a lot more than molars.

cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, coispet and Sushifart
How u want it? Your mums special tongue twister she gave to me for Christmas or the regular bbw style u let me know
kindergarten.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and Sushifart
+ the guy has bruxism anyways
that's the cause of this erosion, normal peoples teeth dont erode from chewing, but from bruxism yes
this explains his giga massater size and erosion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and Sushifart
Nigga I only got 28 teeth left

I have one of the craziest pumps, I tried endless methods on way to improve my jaw, I used falim gum which was utter shit and made my jaw look rounded(don’t know if I chewed it wrong or not) decided I had enough of those gums and tried a product which is budget friendly View attachment 2694287and Boy whoever is telling you this is cope is either coping or gatekeeping, this bitch gave me jhonny depp slash Brad’s Pitt jaw after that pump,ans I think my gonians aren’t even all that and masseters looked so angular!
Lmao bro fell for the Jawrsize meme

i made a post about this yesterday lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and Sushifart
i made a post about this yesterday lol
thanks for this lol
I made that shit up tbh, but mirin my own ability to manifest reality. The subliminals are working

• So Sad
Reactions: appealmaxed
I made that shit up tbh, but mirin my own ability to manifest reality. The subliminals are working
I can tell who every meets brad Potts dentist jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
I can tell who every meets brad Potts dentist jfl
Nah he's pretty narcy, so he goes to the most expensive dentist to flex on hobos. I go to the most expensive ones because I'm retarded, so I ended up viewing the spectacle with my own two eyes. Was like a public show since the dentist was making him new teeth due to his bruxism. Jfl if you think you'd see this fucker at your average dentist.

• JFL
WSHJTU THE FUCK UO

Sounds like cope, the only way to really get great jaw is implants or filler, implants preferable for lifelong usage

Everything else is cope, if you stop chewing gums all day, your masseters, same as your biceps, will get smaller...

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and nofap
I have one of the craziest pumps, I tried endless methods on way to improve my jaw, I used falim gum which was utter shit and made my jaw look rounded(don’t know if I chewed it wrong or not) decided I had enough of those gums and tried a product which is budget friendly View attachment 2694287and Boy whoever is telling you this is cope is either coping or gatekeeping, this bitch gave me jhonny depp slash Brad’s Pitt jaw after that pump,ans I think my gonians aren’t even all that and masseters looked so angular!
keep using your TMJ inducing jaw trainers bro

We all know u were chewing on this:
IMG 9860

Sounds like cope, the only way to really get great jaw is implants or filler, implants preferable for lifelong usage

Everything else is cope, if you stop chewing gums all day, your masseters, same as your biceps, will get smaller...
Yeh my masseters do get smaller after the pump, but I think that’s a good sign that I can improve my jaw significantly, it’s only been about 2 weeks as well

Your mandible doesn't stop growing until you turn 20.

Ye keep training your masseters till you get a square face minecraft headass nigga

Mods ban this kike propaganda bot self-promoting @Gengar obviously not a real person and some Shopify store owner shilling his dropshipped product that’s ranking on SEO. No real person writes like this LOL

What’s this product called
I tried falim and mastic gum but it’s too soft for my incel jaw