[Lifefuel] People called me better looking after eye surgery

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I’ve had atleast five people tell me I look better after eye surgery. I’m not attractive but it still helps a lot with my confidence even if I look a little bit better. This is with still recovering eyes, since they’re still swollen. Hopefully it looks better after that.

I still have jaw surgery coming up so let’s see what happens after that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Ogmanman, BlackPillChad and 3 others
Good job on actually getting surgery done

Did the people who told you you look better know you had surgery done or did they just think you looked better for some reason.

Also can you post before and after and what surgery did you get

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2933

Did the people who told you you look better know you had surgery done or did they just think you looked better for some reason.

I’ll probably post once the healing is done yeah. I got lower eyelid retraction surgery. The only thing that hurts is the money I spent because it was very expensive but hopefully I’ll make the money back.

Also, they just thought I looked better.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
I’ll probably post once the healing is done yeah. I got lower eyelid retraction surgery. The only thing that hurts is the money I spent because it was very expensive but hopefully I’ll make the money back.

How's the recovery going

Also How much did it cost.

good shit

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
How's the recovery going

Also How much did it cost.
It was painful for the first few days but it didn’t hurt that much after. The cost was 13.5k

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and jjm4765
i was gonna make fun of you for having 120 posts in 5 days, but then i realized i made 400 posts today alone

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, MoostWestThuisBest, cardiologist and 7 others
i was gonna make fun of you for having 120 posts in 5 days, but then i realized i made 400 posts today alone
Lmao.

need pix tbh ngl

surgerycels exaggerate a lot usually
Yeah I mean I’m usually pessimistic myself and I haven’t really seen the final result to be fair. I’m just going by people’s comments. We’ll see what happens when everything is fully healed.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
No wonder your reaction ratio is shit

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
400 in one day?!?! the most i’ve done is like 200 holy fuck and i thought that was a lot

You’ll always have your face money can be replaced

i would have a good reaction ratop if i didnt comment on every post i open

ive gotten 800ish one day during summer. shit was intense man.
THE FUCK BRO

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
It was painful for the first few days but it didn’t hurt that much after. The cost was 13.5k
Damn idk much about surgery prices but that sounds really expensive.
Hopefully all the swelling goes down soon
Interesting to hear, I always wondered if it's obvious when you've had surgery or if it's more of a thing where people don't notice but they just think you look better

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Would you recommend over perma-squinching?

Always Jaw first and then eye area but congrats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and I'mme
Lifefuel

And pics

Always Jaw first and then eye area but congrats
I don’t think it makes a difference in this case since Lefort I doesn’t change the orbital or eye area (apart from potentially improving scleral show due to potential less skin sagging from maxilla moving forward). Thank you!

Lower eyelid retraction is a HUGE looksmax, especially if done by a good surgeon who is keen on aesthetics.

sagging tissue can make a whole entire face look uncanny, especially around the eye area in particular

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Chadelite, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person