• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Tabula Rasa, NZb6Air and 7 others
You're implying that these girls will not run away when I look at them lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Uncle Dinky, TheLookInYourEyes and 6 others
Genetics are a lottery, being a chad is about being lucky. You can breed with the best genetic specimen in the world, it doesnt mean much for your offsprings.
Which is why eugenics dont work

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, Latinolooksmaxxer, ElTruecel and 2 others
Genetics are a lottery, being a chad is about being lucky. You can breed with the best genetic specimen in the world, it doesnt mean much for your offsprings.
Eugenics do work as can be proven by other animal and vegetal species. You need to practice it during an enough amount of generations, 1-2 generations are not enough.

• +1
Reactions: ss07, Uncle Dinky, looksmaxxed and 2 others
Wow, your advice is getting a hollywood actress tier wife, who would have thought

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
Eugenics do work as can be proven by other animal and vegetal species. You need to practice it during an enough amount of generations, 1-2 generations are not enough.
blud was on .org for 2 years and still doesn't understand how genetics work 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: They_are_all_whores, ElTruecel, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
you can breed a population into developing certain traits but it is not realistic to think its possible to breed a perfect chad
Beauty is based a lot on luck, you can have good features and still have an unattractive face
Truth is, subhumans will always pop up
Like me, my dad has a good jaw and i look horrible

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Debetro
you can breed a population into developing certain traits but it is not realistic to think its possible to breed a perfect chad
Beauty is based a lot on luck, you can have good features and still have an unattractive face
The point of eugenics was never that every single person becomes perfect in every single way what a bad straw man argument

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and ElTruecel
You're implying that these girls will not run away when I look at them lol
They look they’d beat you up not run away. I’d absolutely love the 2nd one to do that though

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
i dont want children i just wanna creampie the same becky

They look they’d beat you up not run away. I’d absolutely love the 2nd one to do that though
Hm... Maybe i should let foids to dominate me even though i'm a chud
Ritz balls tonic

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yeah with looksmax user as father im sure son will be Peak Chad thx for the lifehack bro

eugenics works. we're just not killing enough subhumans

chad=breed with girls like this and then force offspring to mew, chew, and do heavy deads

hq720.jpg

convincing you it's not possible to breed with top tier wymxn is a psyops. sure you will never give her tingles(unless you do the right surgeries and eat the right pills, but status, money, and MOTIVATION TO BREED DYNASTIES matters more in terms of your success percentage

The first one is kinda crazy, I'd have to be extra horny

the second one is nice though

why some niggas don't understand increased chances when talking about genetics

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed