What does this mean?....

i need to get drunk it seems
Yeah its huge socialmaxx, i would have never even talked to this foid, we went on a little walk in the forest beside the house were the party was at and i placed my hands on her waist and started grabbing her ass and shit and we kissed a little then went back and ruined it by being too low inhib

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
The girls were like 14 or 15 tho maybe 16 they were cute but looked younger than m
The girls were like 14 or 15 tho maybe 16 they were cute but looked younger than me
Bro I am mid 20s now but when I was 14-16, girls started to talk predominantly about good looking boys and gifted themselves dildos and stuff for birthday. I was fairly good looking back then, so I was kind of in their manosphere and they became really horny and responsive to sexual approaches at this age, you wouldn’t believe it.
Just try going out more often and observe their behaviour/ responses towards yourself. If they are positive go for it simple. This is literally the easiest time for stuff like this.

• Love it
Reactions: castizo
Yeah its huge socialmaxx, i would have never even talked to this foid, we went on a little walk in the forest beside the house were the party was at and i placed my hands on her waist and started grabbing her ass and shit and we kissed a little then went back and ruined it by being too low inhib
omg i woulda fucked her right there
wdym lmao
nordic girls are whores

• Woah
That's a looooot of work. I'll do it if u spit on me and say "whatever"
a man wearing headphones is sitting in front of a computer and a toilet .

• +1
I was just outside delivering to some fiends and i was riding on one of those pay to ride escooters and i went past multiple different groups of girls that were staring at me turning their heads and 3 separate groups of girls tried to talk to me they were screaming hi and shit (i was wearing airpods so didint talk back) does this mean i have ascended?? this was a huge ego boost and lifefuel for me i have never had this much attention from girls before
dude knows exactly what that means and still asks like a pick me girl to get attention

it means u are a fag

• Woah
u think worth to visit norway?
Nope nothing to do here, the girls are boring and masculine, and the people here are very introverted so you won't make any friends and shit like that

Nope nothing to do here, the girls are boring and masculine, and the people here are very introverted so you won't make any friends and shit like that
would they be kinda happy seeing non Nordic guys

• Hmm...
Wdym? also it depends on what ethnicity whats your ethnicity?
i literally don't know i don't look ethnic but also not fully white

dark coloring except for whitish skin