What does this mean?....

Yes bro im way too low inhib like i said above in this thread, i kissed a stacylite at a party and managed to fumble because i was too low inhib
You got it wrong jfl

Low inhib is when you're NT, meaning extrovert, high inhib is when you're introvert or socially shy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dendoni and castizo
You got it wrong jfl

Low inhib is when you're NT, meaning extrovert, high inhib is when you're introvert or socially shy
Yeah im Non NT in the opposite way, im way too low inhib

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and BoredPrince
It means that one day you just might get laid. But no certainties so don't get too hopeful.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
and I only get hi and hello from girls at school jova for me :feelswah:

• Woah
and I only get hi and hello from girls at school jova for me :feelswah:
I usually never experience this but this was back to back to back random foids screaming hi to me and giving me insane looks, once in a lifetime experience

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
I usually never experience this but this was back to back to back random foids screaming hi to me and giving me insane looks, once in a lifetime experience
I wish I got this, usually girls just tell me hi or hello, one girl said hi and I had forgotten her name so I stuttered a bit :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
I don't have any girls in my entire grade so i dont get this but RANDOM foids on the street randomly saying hi to me and waving me towards them is definitely a first
I wish I got this, usually girls just tell me hi or hello, one girl said hi and I had forgotten her name so I stuttered a bit :forcedsmile:

• +1
I don't have any girls in my entire grade so i dont get this but RANDOM foids on the street randomly saying hi to me and waving me towards them is definitely a first
You go to an all boys school?

• +1
You go to an all boys school?
Im in trades school so naturally no girls pick it, its kind of split tho so its normal school aswell with girls but we dont have any classes with them so i dont interact with any of them

• +1
Im in trades school so naturally no girls pick it, its kind of split tho so its normal school aswell with girls but we dont have any classes with them so i dont interact with any of them
That’s interesting, I’ve never heard of that, is it a grade school with a trade school on the side sort of?

• +1
I was just outside delivering to some fiends and i was riding on one of those pay to ride escooters and i went past multiple different groups of girls that were staring at me turning their heads and 3 separate groups of girls tried to talk to me they were screaming hi and shit (i was wearing airpods so didint talk back) does this mean i have ascended?? this was a huge ego boost and lifefuel for me i have never had this much attention from girls before
congratulations

• Love it
I was just outside delivering to some fiends and i was riding on one of those pay to ride escooters and i went past multiple different groups of girls that were staring at me turning their heads and 3 separate groups of girls tried to talk to me they were screaming hi and shit (i was wearing airpods so didint talk back) does this mean i have ascended?? this was a huge ego boost and lifefuel for me i have never had this much attention from girls before
They could sense you were a thugmaxxed drug dealer and instantly became wet for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and castizo
That’s interesting, I’ve never heard of that, is it a grade school with a trade school on the side sort of?
When youre done with middle school you apply to a high school and when you do you can choose different "directions" industrial shit, electrian, builder etc but most normies choose just normal high school where you got a diploma then you can continue on to university, while us that choose trades go into apprenticeships and later become mechanics, electricians, roofers shit like that, but in most of these schools its combined so the normal high school people go with the trades people

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and diditeverbegin
They could sense you were a thugmaxxed drug dealer and instantly became wet for you.
lmao maybe, i was kinda thugmaxxed i had 10g of coke in my pocket and Boss Hugo Boss caps fake from spain on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and sb23
lmao maybe, i was kinda thugmaxxed i had 10g of coke in my pocket and Boss Hugo Boss caps fake from spain on
10g??? How profitable are your endeavours? Hypothetically of course.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and castizo
10g??? How profitable are your endeavours? Hypothetically of course.
Okay so in FiveM roleplay i have this guy that wants to start selling coke for me so i gave him 10g to start off with and he paid 900€ for that, in Roleplay ofc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and sb23
When youre done with middle school you apply to a high school and when you do you can choose different "directions" industrial shit, electrian, builder etc but most normies choose just normal high school where you got a diploma then you can continue on to university, while us that choose trades go into apprenticeships and later become mechanics, electricians, roofers shit like that, but in most of these schools its combined so the normal high school people go with the trades people
Oh, last year I chose STEM, we have a career and technical education building at my school for that kind of stuff, my school calls it endorsements, I think it’s different from yours though

• +1
Oh, last year I chose STEM, we have a career and technical education building at my school for that kind of stuff, my school calls it endorsements, I think it’s different from yours though
Yeah this is so you can go on to college and stuff right? with the education i picked i dont get like the thing you need to go to university/college i can only do apprenticeships within the direction i chose

• +1
Yeah this is so you can go on to college and stuff right? with the education i picked i dont get like the thing you need to go to university/college i can only do apprenticeships within the direction i chose
Oh my school is different everyone has the opportunity to go to college, and I will probably end up going to college for medicine, I was interested in comp sci to do cybersecurity work but idk if it’s the best path for me

• Woah
Oh my school is different everyone has the opportunity to go to college, and I will probably end up going to college for medicine, I was interested in comp sci to do cybersecurity work but idk if it’s the best path for me
Are you in America

• +1
Yep exactly why i chose trade instead, no loans and get to work right away and earning money then geomaxxing to colombia
Where are you from?

• +1
Imagine thinking you’d need this kind of reaction to receive regular sex. You are just too young.
If this happens on a consistent basis to you, it literally means you are 1 in 1000 at least or look fairly good with exceptional height.

A random women coming up to you telling you, that you are hot or some shit is something, that 99% of guys never experience once in their lifetime. Yet most of them still have sex lives.

• Hmm...
Imagine thinking you’d need this kind of reaction to receive regular sex. You are just too young.
If this happens on a consistent basis to you, it literally means you are 1 in 1000 at least or look fairly good with exceptional height.

A random women coming up to you telling you, that you are hot or some shit is something, that 99% of guys never experience once in their lifetime. Yet most of them still have sex lives.
This is the first time in my life i have experienced this tho and in this obvious of a way

This is the first time in my life i have experienced this tho and in this obvious of a way
It makes sense since you probably are well within development and you get to an age, where women are more responsive to looks and sexual desire.
Just saying, if this continues to happen, don’t waste time with being insecure and grab your chances, so that you ultimately can leave this forum.

• Woah
It makes sense since you probably are well within development and you get to an age, where women are more responsive to looks and sexual desire.
Just saying, if this continues to happen, don’t waste time with being insecure and grab your chances, so that you ultimately can leave this forum.
The girls were like 14 or 15 tho maybe 16 they were cute but looked younger than me

Its prolly the escooter, same with bikes, if u listened they were prolly asking to try it

• +1
Its prolly the escooter, same with bikes, if u listened they were prolly asking to try it
Nah i could hear them airpods pro turn off the volume when someones speaking to you, they were just saying hi and shit and its not a escooter i own its one of those you pay per minute for so its not really a halo