Lifemaxxing how i threw away my jewpills (GTFIH)

What lifemaxxing thread should i post next?

• How to physiquemaxx (With pics)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • How to healthmaxx (With pics)

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
MoggerM

MoggerM

The superior one
Jewpills, Their effects may seem promising altought completly a disaster for a looksmaxxing journy. Today i am proud to say that i shall throw away those EstrogenPills.

This thread is about my journy on throwing away antipsychotics.

My jewish doctor prescribed me respiriedone, Which hightens prolactin (Which is estrogenic).
Prolactin causes puffy nipples and gyno and i have noticed that my deep mogger voice turned feminine uppon a month and a half of using medicine.

Table of contents: Colors have meanings (Green : Helpful) (Dark Green: Very helpful) (Orange: Necessary) (Red: Extra)

Lifemaxxing
Looksmaxxing
Comfortmaxxing
SocialMaxxing

I Will post any requested picture for proof for anyone that asks for it on the replies whether its physique or anything else like proof that i took meds.

This thread is going to be cut into parts if it is successful.

SocialMaxxing:

How i basically socialmaxxed is three steps.

First one is to socialmedia instagrammaxx

Status and social life is mostly an instagram account in these times, Therefore you should start by following your friends and family then expand your account.
Account must be private to not look desperate or corny, And you must only add people that are in your country or you may seem like a lifeless loser who never goes outside.

Start posting NT Pics like in the metro or at an amusement park or at the beach, Make sure you're stylemaxxed and healthy in those picture, Even better if you post mog pics where you mog another person.
Im below 25 therefore it is only my personal experience, Try to get new friends through in order to get the same type of friends and not some faggots that are completly different.
Now you have to stylemaxx and NTMaxx by getting an iphone and dressing in a good way for better status and SMV, Try a youthful style like a partyboy style and do nt things such as going to parties and get tattoos to increase SMV.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
UyqE0rR.jpeg

Nice formating

White thema users cannot see you message (only if they press and then slide on it, e
See the photo), only people with black themas can

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
White thema users cannot see you message (only if they press and then slide on it, e
See the photo), only people with black themas can
This is why you're on this forum in the first place.

Instead of acting and being NT and changing your theme to solve the xyz problem, you sit there and complain about it. This is exactly why you're in this predicament mentalcels man piss me off...

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and Chintuck22
This is why you're on this forum in the first place.

Instead of acting and being NT and changing your theme to solve the xyz problem, you sit there and complain about it. This is exactly why you're in this predicament mentalcels man piss me off...
You are tripping

I changed the theme already
i only said it to let him know his formatting is wrong + some advice, so next time he can do it good

Not everyone here is a lazy pig who do nothing
You dont know nothing about me life to make this weird assumptions about me being a "lazy not action take predicament mentalcells"

If everyone + including you are lazy, dont mean i AM that also. Some guys here are normal

You are tripping

I changed the theme already
i only said it to let him know his formatting is wrong + some advice, so next time he can do it good

Not everyone here is a lazy pig who do nothing
You dont know nothing about me life to make this weird assumptions about me being a "lazy not action take predicament mentalcells"

If everyone + including you are lazy, dont mean i AM that also. Some guys here are normal
Nope it was wrong for white theme, be NT and use dark theme