Lifestyle is critical

MicroPenis

MicroPenis

Bronze
It's important to not let your lifestyle slip too far over into the dark side or you will never make it back out

Certain activities are a major failo and spending too much time indoors is the biggest one.

Even if you are incel or ugly things can get much worse if you're an incurable loner obsessed with looks and suffering from bdd induced agorophia

You have to balance all that stuff like looksmaxing and mewing with outdoor activities, making money and having social outings

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2581

Is it ever gonna change?
Am I gonna feel this way forever?
Are you gonna be around for me to count on, yeah?
Is it ever gonna change?
Am I gonna feel this way forever?

Are you gonna be around for me to count on? Count on

On on on, on on on on on

tumblr_pangy4Nbk71uaqtxco1_400.gif

❤ ❤ ❤

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xit and Butthurt Dweller
I have spent my whole life in the darkness, i have always been a loner outcast, the darkness is a part of me, i have never been normie

• So Sad
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine and Mansnob

• Love it
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
Agreed

Everything is amplified in your head a 1000x fold if your indoors 24:7

It's important to not let your lifestyle slip too far over into the dark side or you will never make it back out

Certain activities are a major failo and spending too much time indoors is the biggest one.

Even if you are incel or ugly things can get much worse if you're an incurable loner obsessed with looks and suffering from bdd induced agorophia

You have to balance all that stuff like looksmaxing and mewing with outdoor activities, making money and having social outings
you realize where you are, right

• Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
If you spend too much time alone you feel paranoid and that the whole world is out to get you. It’s really toxic.

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis
you realize where you are, right

I've been to the rock bottom of bdd induced agoraphobia

It's a dark place down there

If you can cope through that you don't need a fancy lifestyle. Just get out and socialize a bit and try to feel normal is all you need.

this is part of your life forever, even when you learn to cope past these thoughts they can all come rushing back to you with one glance at your agepilled face in an unfriendly mirror.

its your curse, your demon, you carry it everywhere and the only thing you can do is try as you might to not let it get the best of you.

to take strength from those whos looks may be even worse than yours but they push on and take it in stride. they dont even look at the mirror you stare so intently at. they just live in the now, the present, the reality of life being so fleeting and so simple that its almost just not worth it to even care.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846