Liftcels GTFIH: Never fraud more than 3 cm with lifts

M

Marco Polo

Diamond
My lunch height is 179/5'10.5 barefoot, so I put small 2-3 cm lifts and wear AF1, never been called out and it's comfortable, also the lifts look normal when you look at them from above when they're inside the shoe so you can't find out without taking them outside of the shoe and examining them.

Anything above that and you risk getting called out, fucking up your knees and compensating on comfortability.

Maybe it's just in my head but the difference for me between being 5'10.5 and 6' is night and day, it's like going from MTN to HTN but in height

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Elvisandreaa, LowTierNormie and 6 others
I used to wear 2.5 inches at work. From 5'8 to around 5'11.
Made me so much more confident.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Darwined, RAITEIII and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and ChristianChad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAITEIII, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Nah, dress attire was long black cargos which covered them easily.

I don't have any friends
Doesn't matter, this has nothing to do with friends, you don't want to be stuck at your work with the label of insecure frauding manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Doesn't matter, this has nothing to do with friends, you don't want to be stuck at your work with the label of insecure frauding manlet
How will they know I've had LL?

unironically the taller you are , the more it is accepted to fraud your height/wear lifts @Nameless_Sunflower

• +1
Reactions: Slob, RAITEIII, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
unironically the taller you are , the more it is accepted to fraud your height/wear lifts @Nameless_Sunflower
It's easier to not get caught and gives you more SMV boost, if someone is a manlet and suddenly he's around average it's very noticable, but when you're in that average range being a little taller isn't as noticable to people

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and subhuman incel
i am 188cm and i wear 3,7 cm nike air maxes. to get to 191cm. never got called out

2 inches max. I don't think 3 is possible but @Amnesia frauds 4

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Shit I can go from 5'11 to 6'2??
Easy. I was wearing elevator shoes and then chucking in 1 inch insoles. Altogether was 8cm of height.
Slightly uncomfortable at first but you get used to it quickly. Just make sure to wear long and baggier trousers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Elvisandreaa, Wallenberg and 2 others
My lunch height is 179/5'10.5 barefoot, so I put small 2-3 cm lifts and wear AF1, never been called out and it's comfortable, also the lifts look normal when you look at them from above when they're inside the shoe so you can't find out without taking them outside of the shoe and examining them.

Anything above that and you risk getting called out, fucking up your knees and compensating on comfortability.

Maybe it's just in my head but the difference for me between being 5'10.5 and 6' is night and day, it's like going from MTN to HTN but in height

Why does every 1 on this forum go on about height

Just own your height, whatever it is
Imagine wearing lifts around people but at some point you have to walk barefoot and explain why you’re suddenly 3 inches shorter

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Imagine wearing lifts around people but at some point you have to walk barefoot and explain why you’re suddenly 3 inches shorter
how tall are you?

I already wear shoes with a 4cm lift (not elevator, just the design, sneakers)

most people don't notice though. It took some time for my friends themselves notice. I guess if you're in this borderline average range it doesn't really add much to you in the end.

But it can be a boost if you're self conscious, lets say going out with a girl and you want to be taller than her or not shorter, whatever. She won't deslike you for wearing lifts if she's into you, just be cool about it I guess, unironically "confidence", even while being insecure.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
I am 185, I have 2.4, 2.8, 3.2 shoes. and a 3.6 on the way. nobody has ever noticed, not everyone has autism and constantly comparing heights like people in here. even if you get called out, it won't matter, if you are otherwise attractive.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i know foids say something like: oh hes not so tall hes just wearing air forces
We should focus on tall women they arent demanding + have superior genes anyway

How will they know I've had LL?

Women can sense it very easily. You cant really get away with surgeries/LL/other frauds cause women are very advanced beings that can detect whether somebody is trying to deceive them (exception for the case when they get with bad boy #66 who beats them up)

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and KING REIDYZ
just grow an afro bro. Nobody will know until you get it cut

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
lunch heights me

"Just own your height bro"

Height Preferences on Bumble
Income height

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Elvisandreaa
So ideal height on bumble is 6’6 according to this JFL that’s 99.9 percentile of US male population
It's ideal height for girls who buy the option to filter height

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Moldovancel
It's ideal height for girls who buy the option to filter height
It’s biased then. The ones who get it are probably taller girls and those who place a higher emphasis on height