[LIFTSMAXXING GUIDE] A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO LIFTS

chadferguson

chadferguson

World's first psl8 chadlite
Benefits of lifts
Height-increasing insoles, or lifts, are pitched as guaranteeing up to 4 inches of height. Men who fall short of the 6ft mark wear them to fill the gap and hopefully ascend, if only temporarily, until the situation arrives when a female comes home to the horror of being eye-level with an HTN she thought was Chadlite :lul:

Where to buy lifts/Which lifts to buy

1.​

4 Layer Adjustable 2.5-7cm Arch Supports​

Cost: £15 Amazon
Seqlifts
These can only be obtained wherein the buyer wears shoes of size UK 2 - 8.5 (US 2.5 - 9)[/ISPOILER]

The Ebay Specials :love:

No photo here but a friend of mine (6ft4) bought lifts for a laugh and now he can't fit through standard doorways so go figure you copey lift-dissing bastards :cool:

The Sock-soles
Socksoles
These can go in shoes or socks, no personal experience with them look legit though and get by the insole colour difference I mention below

What shoes can you wear them in?
Literally anything.
Though I recommend not wearing socks/wearing low ankle socks if you're not confident you'll get away with it

Realistic Expectations
Before all else, it's essential to realise you're not going to get 4 inches of height from them, I can only just fit the main sole in my shoes nevermind the sequential increases.

If you take your shoes off, women are going to IMMEDIATELY NOTICE a height decrease and the deceptive game you're playing. Moreover, in taking your shoes off pay attention to the fact that your soles are going to be different from that of the standard shoe, for example:
Air max 2090 se shoe D1zHjj
it makes a stupidly noticeable difference irl especially on lighter coloured shoes
2090paint

My measurements
No shoes: 179.8cm
Wearing Air Max (Size 8): 181.4cm
Air Max + Lifts: 184.3cm :soy:

I'm 5"10 and noticed as soon as I started wearing them I got treated differently​

TL;DR
- Get Air Maxes half a size bigger than usual
- Get lifts
- 2+ inches height :soy:
- Don't take off your shoes ever again

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Timmy, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10176 and 4 others
strong first post

• Love it
Reactions: chadferguson
graycels carrying as usual

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin and chadferguson
Did your friends/family notice?

I think i could get away with 1 inch:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson
Did your friends/family notice?

I think i could get away with 1 inch:feelswat:
Nike Air Force 1's will give you 1.2 inches of lift (slightly more than air max), and they look less uncanny too. Every manlet I know wears them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and chadferguson
Nigga how are you 180 cm but still wear size 8 shoes. It's over for footlets. I'm same height but size 11. Any options for me?

Embrace your height and slay tall girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Albeacho and Deleted member 2729
Nigga how are you 180 cm but still wear size 8 shoes. It's over for footlets. I'm same height but size 11. Any options for me?
I have no clue bro, best bet is to look around ebay for some advertised for your size but as I said in the post a friend of mine found some and he's 193cm size 12/13. He did tell me though that they don't really fit in his shoes well but he tolerates it for the 198cm mog, they're only like $15 I'd grin and bear it bro