Light skin street shitters GTFIH!!!

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
If you are light skin but curry, never reveal it to any girl that you are interested in, ever. All initial attraction is lost. Just say you were born in some ethnic country or those multicultural ones like Singapore or some shit. It’s still bad but not a death sentence as saying india jfl jfl. It will also add to mystery bad boy game whatever. Just never say you are from India if you want to ascend. Foids will catergorize you as one of them no matter how good ‘muh face’ is.

Moral of the story: India bad for sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Salludon
If you are light skin but curry, never reveal it to any girl that you are interested in, ever. All initial attraction is lost. Just say you were born in some ethnic country or those multicultural ones like Singapore or some shit. It’s still bad but not a death sentence as saying india jfl jfl. It will also add to mystery bad boy game whatever. Just never say you are from India if you want to ascend. Foids will catergorize you as one of them no matter how good ‘muh face’ is.

I tell them right off the bat I’m indian

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: satoshisacuck, Arkantos, rockndogs and 10 others
Lol almost all light-skin Indians look Indian because of their facial features. There are a select few groups that can fraud being white, but that's it.

My cousin has white skin, but you can tell he's curry just by looking at him.

I only have medium to light brown depending on the day tho :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, chadpreetcel123 and UglyMan
Lol almost all light-skin Indians look Indian because of their facial features. There are a select few groups that can fraud being white, but that's it.

Really? Half of Indians I see have Caucasian skull but shitty colouring falios them. My skin care falios me hard

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Really? Half of Indians I see have Caucasian skull but shitty colouring falios them. My skin care falios me hard
What's your skin color?

Having a caucasion skull doesn't equal white. The facial features let foids know you're a street shitter. There are extremely few Indians that could pass as white. And the vast majority of them are Bollywood actors or models.

• Woah
Reactions: UglyMan
What's your skin color?

Having a caucasion skull doesn't equal white. The facial features let foids know you're a street shitter. There are extremely few Indians that could pass as white. And the vast majority of them are Bollywood actors or models.
Same colour as salludon. True but if you are lightskin with caucasion skull which with curry genes is a possibility, you can ascend hard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and chadpreetcel123
shits me

• So Sad
Same colour as salludon. True but if you are lightskin with caucasion skull which with curry genes is a possibility, you can ascend hard
Your skin coloring is fine than. It shows you are a tan white, which is healthy.

And true

• +1

Send your cousins pic.
I would look sea because of my face features tho

Once I get Infraorbital rims, I would look white
You arent light skinned bro
Can someone flick this flea off my post. My skin color is lighter then your ladybug

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and UglyMan

Can someone flick this flea off my post. My skin color is lighter then your ladybug
Dude I am not even trying to be funny . You aren't light skinned like me

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and BigBoy
Send your cousins pic.
I would look sea because of my face features tho
I don't have any because I always avoid him LMAO

He's legit so weird. But if he lost bf he could be Chadlite or Chad.

He has:
-prominent zygos
-12 teeth showing, so a fully develiped maxilla
-square jawline
-between 90 to 120 degree gonial curve
-He's 5'11", which is tall for a curry

But he wastes it all by being 300 fucking pounds

You have normal curry coloring

• JFL

He has:
-prominent zygos
-square jawline

Dude do you think @Titbot is light skinned? If he is light skinned then what would I be lol

He has:
-prominent zygos
-square jawline

My maxilla retruded further than my brow ridge but I have 15 teeth showing jfl. What is my subhumanity

• So Sad
Dude do you think @Titbot is light skinned? If he is light skinned then what would I be lol
Both of you have normal curry coloring. But maybe you could be light skinned if you rotmaxxed.
My maxilla retruded further than my brow ridge but I have 15 teeth showing jfl. What is my subhumanity
Sad shit, man

It's over for subhumans like us

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and UglyMan
Both of you have normal curry coloring. But maybe you could be light skinned if you rotmaxxed.

Sad shit, man

It's over for subhumans like us
No I’m getting lefort 3

• Hmm...
this photo was a year ago. I do sports that why I am tanned but you can see my original skin difference in my arm. This photo was taken in low lighting btw. In normal lighting my arms look white so are you saying that Titbot is that white?
IMG 20190628 072903 476

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and UglyMan
Bro are you Chinese??

No I’m getting lefort 3
Get modified lefort 3 or else you're gonna die.

Btw when I said 12 teeth, I meant for the top. 15 teeth would mean you mean you have a fully developed maxilla. Count it again and tell me.

this photo was a year ago. I do sports that why I am tanned but you can see my original skin difference in my arm. This photo was taken in low lighting btw. In normal lighting my arms look white so are you saying that Titbot is that white? View attachment 97524
No, Titbot is curry. I have that too, but it hasn't gone away :feelsbadman:

You should vampiremax to be white
I am curry
Could never be me

• So Sad
  • +1

Btw when I said 12 teeth, I meant for the top. 15 teeth would mean you mean you have a fully developed maxilla. Count it again and tell me.

Could never be me
Holy shit then I have 6 jfl just lol man

actually 8

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1560

Could never be me
What's vampireMaxx?

I am using glyoxylic acid for tan removal
Hope it works out for you.

You should vampiremax tho, its more affective and won't ruin your body.

I vampiremaxxed and my skin is only light-brown. Fucking suifuel :feelsrope:

I need to keep going out for sports. So I don't have any choice.

Try to use glyoxylic acid and see if it works for you.

• +1
6-8 is recessed

8+ means developed
I have a excuse for modified lefort 3 now

How to vampiremax?

• Hmm...
I have a excuse for modified lefort 3 now
I meant 8 and up is developed. If you want pm me pics of your teeth area and I can tell you.

But if you want you can get it.

• +1
Does teeth visible at the very back count?

Also how to vampiremax
Shit bro idk. I was wondering the same thing.

@Bobbu flay
Does teeth visible at the very back count?

Also how to vampiremax
And to vampiremax you stay at home anand avoid sunlight lol. It only gives you your natural skin color, it won't make you white.

• +1

@Bobbu flay

And to vampiremax you stay at home anand avoid sunlight lol. It only gives you your natural skin color, it won't make you white.
Shit bro. I do that anyway jfl. I haven’t seen the sun in days

• So Sad

I’ve literally heard irl girls say they are disgusted by Curries I thought it was a meme but heard it last week

@Bobbu flay

8 plus teeth with no buccal corridors are space at the sides of the mouth equals proper development if not he didn’t grow into his full potential

• +1
Your skin coloring is fine than. It shows you are a tan white, which is healthy.

And true
Salludon isn't white nor is he "Tan White" the coping is real.

His skin coloring is dark tan white. It's not a failo.

Lol "PSL 6" cope
Well those are Indian standards the rest of the world doesn't see him as White point blank. When I see him all I think about is curry face and curry skin just on the lighter side of the typical dark skin reddish type.

Well those are Indian standards the rest of the world doesn't see him as White point blank. When I see him all I think about is curry face and curry skin just on the lighter side of the typical dark skin reddish type.
I said he still looks curry.

And dark skin isn't typical, most of the curries ik are medium to light brown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I said he still looks curry.

And dark skin isn't typical, most of the curries ik are medium to light brown.
A quick google search and videos of people who actually traveled to India shows that the majority are of a dark skin reddish type. This people aren't "medium to light brown" and this how the vast majority of Indians look like.

1494490411 9104

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 1560
A quick google search and videos of people who actually traveled to India shows that the majority are of a dark skin reddish type. This people aren't "medium to light brown" and this how the vast majority of Indians look like.
Strange, we're part of the select few the. My skin is medium brown tho, which is a failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Just don’t be proud of who u are theory

• JFL
You dont know how good i feel when ethnics keep worshipping white people fwark i feel important