Lightening eyes without surgery? GTFIH

$500 and it lasts a month 💀

didnt read, but not possible no.

It's a scam, the only legit product they have is MSM and you can get way, way, way cheaper elsewhere.

like bruh, just look at the bullshit they're writing:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, Deleted member 15827, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
SLPT: Squeeze lemon juice in your eye to change eye color :  r/ShittyLifeProTips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25323, Deleted member 2729, ascension! and 7 others
It's a scam, the only legit product they have is MSM and you can get way, way, way cheaper elsewhere.

like bruh, just look at the bullshit they're writing:
View attachment 1647578
yeah your right
it would probably have to contain heavy chemicals to have any effect anyways :feelsmage:

massive cope, the only thing that has brought results apparently is MSM taken daily for a loooong period of time and even then the change wasn't a mindblowing one or anything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 13787, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
massive cope, the only thing that has brought results apparently is MSM taken daily for a loooong period of time and even then the change wasn't a mindblowing one or anything
how long is looooooong? like 3-5 years?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Its legit they use in vivo gene therapy but label it as a natural solution. The drops contain specific CRISPR-Cas9 molecules who's purpose is to modify the genes responsible for the melanin production of the eyes. The molecule binds to the OCA2-HERC2 region of the iris cells
after applying the eyedrops and makes the active genes who's in charge for the production dormant which results in the iris ceasing to produce melanocyte proteins so that the eyes turn lighter after a period of time

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pumanator, angloidcel and 2 others
Its legit they use in vivo gene therapy but label it as a natural solution. The drops contain specific CRISPR-Cas9 molecules who's purpose is to modify the genes responsible for the melanin production of the eyes. The molecule binds to the OCA2-HERC2 region of the iris cells
after applying the eyedrops and makes the active genes who's in charge for the production dormant which results in the iris ceasing to produce melanocyte proteins so that the eyes turn lighter after a period of time
high iq

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
is this a permanent change?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, AscendingHero, KDA Player and 9 others
honey is thought to lighten eyes but im skeptical

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 17345
I am skeptical that a natural remedy can change eye colour. You need to get rid of the melanin. So far only lasers can burn the melonin off. Another member mentioned gen therapy. I am skeptical but try it and post results here I guess.

I am skeptical that a natural remedy can change eye colour. You need to get rid of the melanin. So far only lasers can burn the melonin off. Another member mentioned gen therapy. I am skeptical but try it and post results here I guess.
i'm not even close to rich enough.
maybe some richcel can sacrifice his pennies for us
@AlexBrown84

Last edited:
There's hundreds of companies that sell that same product some for 20$. There's 3 categories on the home screen that are all the same lmao plus the obvious English mistakes I've heard some of them use peroxide to lighten the eye color and could potentially blind you so be careful.

honey is thought to lighten eyes but im skeptical
I have used it and the difference is noticeable but negligible after a month of use. Only you'll notice it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I have used it and the difference is noticeable but negligible after a month of use. Only you'll notice it.
ive been using honey for the last 6 days in my left eye. no results so far, i will continue it because I am desperate to get results. I can't buy anything else because my mom wont let me, so honey is my only option fml

ive been using honey for the last 6 days in my left eye. no results so far, i will continue it because I am desperate to get results. I can't buy anything else because my mom wont let me, so honey is my only option fml
Speaking from experience, honey's effects are negligible. It works but not enough to care. You'll probably notice a little change, nobody else though. Did it for a month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Speaking from experience, honey's effects are negligible. It works but not enough to care. You'll probably notice a little change, nobody else though. Did it for a month.
How about MSM?

How about MSM?
don't bother, not worth it.

I'll continue though, but I doubt there will be any huge improvement

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I'd lol if the product was bleach for all the retards falling for this scam