@LIHITO VS @HAVEN

Haven mogs tbh. What failos you is your short lower third.
Both have short lower third

But this guy has worse eye area so other guy takes the edge

• +1
Reactions: Slob
you are chad dont listen to insecure autist here but haven is a manlet gigachad so you dont mog him

• +1
Reactions: Slob
haven mogs because cheekbones and you look fat and you look like the bestfriend
Nigga wtf does that even mean fucking rope if you think this Xbox kid looks resembles anything

Turk mogs other nigga to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Haven
Haven will actually be a mogger. Just his back of his head is too short. Otherwise the dude looks great. Just gotta get rid of the fat he holds
Not anymore
Screenshot 20211012 205813 Video Player

Both have short lower third

But this guy has worse eye area so other guy takes the edge
My lower third is 8 cm mid face is 6cm 7cm forehead i remember like this

Haven will actually be a mogger. Just his back of his head is too short. Otherwise the dude looks great. Just gotta get rid of the fat he holds
Back of his head is too short? WTF does that even mean?

It’s too flat in the old side profile pic but apparently it grow a bit or his hairstyle changed.

Hyperbrachy and i am not hyper brachy my head gets longer its like mezo brachy rn
It’s too flat in the old side profile pic but apparently it grow a bit or his hairstyle changed.
Not about hairstyle i shaved my hair again i will get a fully long hair after this

Where is the voting pool:feelsohgod:

Around HTN psl wise yeah, but your smv isnt high you need muscles/tan/stubble also dont squint that much makes u look aspie
I dont squint at all thats natural no lie i see like my eyes are fully opened and do i squint really?

Around HTN psl wise yeah, but your smv isnt high you need muscles/tan/stubble also dont squint that much makes u look aspie
Nah my smv is high girls in real life rate me 9

What girls say doesnt matter you need to gymcel and mature a bit to have high smv

Nigga this forum aint shit i outslay you you Like Like 10 yr old prepubescebt fat kid JFL at all of you niggers who voted him autism:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Second and third, in first one only slightly
I dont squint in last 2 for sure that was my natural pics even i dont get that pics my friends get that pics in first i squint because i am smiling jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Nigga this forum aint shit i outslay you you Like Like 10 yr old prepubescebt fat kid JFL at all of you niggers who voted him autism:lul::lul::lul::lul:
"Nigga this forum aint shit i outslay you you Like Like 10 yr old prepubescebt fat kid JFL at all of you niggers who voted him autism:lul::lul::lul::lul:"

• JFL
Reactions: Haven