@LIHITO VS @HAVEN

Faggot i mog you you are the kind of squinting and cheeksucking i get rated 9 irl what you get rated?
Fucking nigger @Chad1212 moggs The living hell out of you he is a chad prettyboy dont Make me make another mogg battle he Will mogg you to Shit faggot

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Fucking nigger @Chad1212 moggs The living hell out of you he is a chad prettyboy dont Make me make another mogg battle he Will mogg you to Shit faggot
Nigga you made 1 mog battle and i mogged you by a huge difference nobody said you mog and 8 or 7 guys said i mog its over

Yeah sure do a mog battle if you want

You dont even post your eyes or nose in most pics jfl say @Xangsane to ask his mom she will say i mog probably
4E773B4A 89EB 48A2 A637 45A2B1C443E7

i dont post often my eyes or nose cuz Im insecure about them
Unlike sub 5 narcy dick sucker like you are who aint ashamed of shit:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
Nigga you made 1 mog battle and i mogged you by a huge difference nobody said you mog and 8 or 7 guys said i mog its over

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

THAT MAYBE HAPPENED IN YOUR SCHIZO DREAMS BOYO:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Both are good looking

View attachment 1402093
i dont post often my eyes or nose cuz Im insecure about them
Unlike sub 5 narcy dick sucker like you are who aint ashamed of shit:feelskek:
You are low iq im not even narcy unlike most of you faggots you are narcy i dont say anything against this faggot says he mogs and shieet or i am xbox kid looking idc your lips are ideal for dick sucking shut up

• JFL
You are low iq im not even narcy unlike most of you faggots you are narcy i dont say anything against this faggot says he mogs and shieet or i am xbox kid looking idc your lips are ideal for dick sucking shut up
And your face is round like a soccer :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Happened in real life
IMAGINE SHOWING IRL GIRLS AUTISTIC PSL FORUM MEMBERS

TAKE YOUR MEDS PLS MAN
IM DYING
WE NEED BETTER MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEM

How i dont have round face i posted pics square or a bit long square
Good gosh I got a seizure trying to understand what u just typed
Learn English,cure schizophrenia and come back to this forum boyo:Comfy:

Good gosh I got a seizure trying to understand what u just typed
Learn English,cure schizophrenia and come back to this forum boyo:Comfy:
Dnrd

• JFL
You dont even post your eyes or nose in most pics jfl say @Xangsane to ask his mom she will say i mog probably
Chad1212 mogs hard imo

• +1
Reactions: Haven
haven mogs hards

• +1
Reactions: Haven
What you think chad1212s pheno is @LondonVillie

@Chad1212 change avi

• Woah
cuz its mine
It isn’t labeled as yours hence thats why I have all copyright rights to possess it and distribute it as mine
So perhaps this is my avi now:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 13787
It isn’t labeled as yours hence thats why I have all copyright rights to possess it and distribute it as mine
So perhaps this is my avi now:feelshehe:
everyone on the forum knows its mine