Verdams mum
DNR PTR
- Joined
- May 30, 2026
- Posts
- 678
- Reputation
- 544
Nigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
bro whatNigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts
i been saying thisNigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts
Like maybe if it’s some random but my gf for example that shits hot like it’s HER blood like the thing that gives her life and shit and also it js tastes nice and looks nicebro what
your gonna get sick broLike maybe if it’s some random but my gf for example that shits hot like it’s HER blood like the thing that gives her life and shit and also it js tastes nice and looks nice
Nigga are u regrets altNigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts

Shit I’m into period blood tooNigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts
I’ve had sex with all my past gfs on their period and I mean it’s ok but it all collects on the underside of ur dick like right between dick and ballsack and then solidifies cos u hardly ever go all the way in and it’s a pain in the ass to clean so I don’t fw period sex a lot, idea is fun thoShit I’m into period blood too
Or just pussy blood in general ngl I want a bloodsword
Na I’ve not drank hers she has drank mine tho and was fineyour gonna get sick bro
Dnr, yeah it isNigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts
Like im in work rn how appetising does this pump look? I want IN on that red holeNigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts
Nigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts
Idk about that bro clamidiya isn’t very appetisingof course not, as long as its blood from an attractive girl.
every bodily fluid coming from an attractive girl is hot
isnt that an stdIdk about that bro clamidiya isn’t very appetising
stfuNigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts
Thanks for infoI’ve had sex with all my past gfs on their period and I mean it’s ok but it all collects on the underside of ur dick like right between dick and ballsack and then solidifies cos u hardly ever go all the way in and it’s a pain in the ass to clean so I don’t fw period sex a lot, idea is fun tho
Ay bro, anytimeThanks for info
I’m 18 in a few weeksThis post confirmed that this forum is full of 15 year olds. Yes you are so edgy we get it.
