Liking blood is NOT weird

Verdams mum

Verdams mum

DNR PTR
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
699
Reputation
583
Nigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: borntokill, simematic, bhsoda_destroyer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Nyrо
Nigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts
i been saying this
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and Verdams mum
Like maybe if it’s some random but my gf for example that shits hot like it’s HER blood like the thing that gives her life and shit and also it js tastes nice and looks nice
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sett, price., 69FutureChad69 and 1 other person
Like maybe if it’s some random but my gf for example that shits hot like it’s HER blood like the thing that gives her life and shit and also it js tastes nice and looks nice
your gonna get sick bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
Nigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts
Nigga are u regrets alt

Also mirin the username 😍
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum
Nigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts
Shit I’m into period blood too

Or just pussy blood in general ngl I want a bloodsword
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: price. and Verdams mum
Everyone craves drinking blood
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: price., Verdams mum and Sett
Everyone craves drinking blood
Gatis
Space Silver GIF
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verdams mum and Gargantuan
Shit I’m into period blood too

Or just pussy blood in general ngl I want a bloodsword
I’ve had sex with all my past gfs on their period and I mean it’s ok but it all collects on the underside of ur dick like right between dick and ballsack and then solidifies cos u hardly ever go all the way in and it’s a pain in the ass to clean so I don’t fw period sex a lot, idea is fun tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and price.
Nigga I told my friend ts and I got the weirdest look, it’s not like it’s period blood like how are people not into ts
Like im in work rn how appetising does this pump look? I want IN on that red hole
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: price.
of course not, as long as its blood from an attractive girl.

every bodily fluid coming from an attractive girl is hot
 
of course not, as long as its blood from an attractive girl.

every bodily fluid coming from an attractive girl is hot
Idk about that bro clamidiya isn’t very appetising
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
I’ve had sex with all my past gfs on their period and I mean it’s ok but it all collects on the underside of ur dick like right between dick and ballsack and then solidifies cos u hardly ever go all the way in and it’s a pain in the ass to clean so I don’t fw period sex a lot, idea is fun tho
Thanks for info
 
This post confirmed that this forum is full of 15 year olds. Yes you are so edgy we get it.
 

Similar threads

idk8
Replies
6
Views
30
idk8
idk8
Nyrо
Replies
2
Views
18
voks
voks
Abhorrent
Replies
2
Views
22
tuberculosisinmybal
tuberculosisinmybal
IndecentEyes
Replies
17
Views
186
Gudlifer
Gudlifer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top