Liking skinny women is such a low t trait jfl, imagine liking these abomantions. THICK WOMEN MOG TO OBLVION

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
How are you geniunally attracted to this shit lmao, legit skin and bones. these whores have the body shape of a man literlly.

Like how are you as men attracted to those body tpes, literlly look like men like holy shit are you gay or soemthing.

no tits and no ass

"muhhh muhhh skin and bones women are ideal" :soy::soy::soy:

their literlly fucking digusting man, also im not saying fat whroes are ideal either their even worse.

THIS IS 20X BETTER THEN THE SKINNY WHORES U GUYS LIKE

jfl if your dick gets more hard for the first 2 then the last 3... go get your test levels checked mate :lul::lul::lul:. you might also be a gay faggot

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: dark.max, exo, 6’3 MTN Cutecel and 20 others
High T trait*

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bars, Bartenderofnashv, 📎♿️⚙️ and 7 others
I agree with you hard here, this true.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, 6’3 MTN Cutecel, 📎♿️⚙️ and 5 others
facts

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
You never want to give the jews what they want even the biggest of them will throw you out their nest as @enchanted_elixir did. But of couse there are some good ones @ryuken @WhoTookVendetta @nathan @cromagnon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, enchanted_elixir, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
It's obviously a gay trait but it's cool it's 2024 yo

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
bro are you gay? serious question lmao
I like both tbh, but the urge to destroy a skinny girl with ur monster cock is too strong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel, LuckyBeast and itzyaboyJJ
I am attracted to both, ill fuck the shit out of both skinny and thick foids

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, watah and sportsmogger
How are you geniunally attracted to this shit lmao, legit skin and bones. these whores have the body shape of a man literlly.
View attachment 3108752View attachment 3108754

Like how are you as men attracted to those body tpes, literlly look like men like holy shit are you gay or soemthing.

no tits and no ass

their literlly fucking digusting man, also im not saying fat whroes are ideal either their even worse.

View attachment 3108756

View attachment 3108757
View attachment 3108758

jfl if your dick gets more hard for the first 2 then the last 3... go get your test levels checked mate :lul::lul::lul:. you might also be a gay faggot
why does it matter if its all about the face

bodycopers are crying rn :feelswhy::feelswhy:

"brooo im gonna blast roids n shiet " :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and kaligula567
skinny is better

op is a feminist

• Hmm...
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
I like both tbh, but the urge to destroy a skinny girl with ur monster cock is too strong
i just cant feel any kind of attraction towards women with the body shape of men

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
high t guys like it all skinny thick

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
why does it matter if its all about the face

bodycopers are crying rn :feelswhy::feelswhy:

"brooo im gonna blast roids n shiet " :feelsuhh:
its not all about the face, there are so many appealing factors to a woman other than the face

its not all about the face, there are so many appealing factors to a woman other than the face
face is most important but for men specfically its all about the face and height, body barley matters men. it matters way more for women

nigga fym? high T trait is preferring men over women

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and Zenis
face is most important but for men specfically its all about the face and height, body barley matters men. it matters way more for women
body matters alot on both genders for sex appeal. everyone with properly functioning hormones lusts for a fit body

body matters alot on both genders for sex appeal. everyone with properly functioning hormones lusts for a fit body
women lust more for height then body no question

i like both
but i might be low t

"we don't like aneroxic women just skinny women" yet there was a literal aneroxic bitch posted here and the same mfers said "bodys fine"

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

no tits and no ass

View attachment 3108756

View attachment 3108757
View attachment 3108758

Straight up cumfuel, both body types

My dick doesnt give a fuck if its curvy or skinny as long as it has tits and ass at all

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Perfect Gf Body + Face:

no tits and no ass

View attachment 3108756

View attachment 3108757
View attachment 3108758

Skinny thick with no visible ribs > all of this.
I need my girl to have some boobs though, and hips.

my dick gets hard over anything, skinny and thicc doesnt matter as long as its a hot foid

no tits and no ass

View attachment 3108756

View attachment 3108757
View attachment 3108758

• +1
Reactions: ey88

no tits and no ass

View attachment 3108756

View attachment 3108757
View attachment 3108758

+1 rep for the good opinion

Face is still more important but a good body is also a massive halo. A skinny bitch (no ass/tits) is a failo

Slim thick foids mog but skinny foids look easier to slap around :ogre: