LIL faggot breaks face

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

Fuck that was awesome. Especially the lil fag's cries for help afterwards. He needs LF3 now

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 72783, TheBiggestIncelEver and 1 other person
Haha awesome. Would love to see his bones snap and see him scream in pain like that faggot from Tom and jerry

Still mogs me hard.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Jaw broken, teeth broken :lul:

Fuck that was awesome. Especially the lil fag's cries for help afterwards. He needs LF3 now

Lol what a fucking idiot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
you people are sick i swear

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
I hope he would've been a chad

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, WeiWei and Deleted member 72783
Haha awesome. Would love to see his bones snap and see him scream in pain like that faggot from Tom and jerry
IMG 7847

you people are sick i swear
So I'm supposed to discriminate against someone positively just because it's a child? If I'm walking down the streets on a summer day in sandals and a child steps on my foot and it begins to hurt, first I'm gonna KO the father so he can't protect the child and then 'Im going to break the jaw of the child like a coconut against the concrete pavement for stepping on my foot.

No excuses. Age isn't an excuse. At least I'll get to take out my depression on somebody that day, whenever that will be.

In GTA 6 of course

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Kid is fucked :feelskek: he’ll have brain damage in 10 years and won’t remember anything, massive mood swings JFL he probably got down syndrome from that face plant legit

• +1