shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
chinless teethless bloated becky and horsefaced mohammed

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: anthony111553, \/orman, Debetro and 7 others
Bella hadid looks a little bit alien but Lima? Cmon bhai. She’s top 5 best looking women of all time imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, TechnoBoss, UrGirlsMcm and 5 others
Bella hadid looks a little bit alien but Lima? Cmon bhai. She’s top 5 best looking women of all time imo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman, Debetro, Kaari and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Darkeningstar
Lima is a significant example of a female halo effect, although she was exceptional

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and shizuku11111
Lima is a significant example of a female halo effect, although she was exceptional
im sayin, overhyped af for what, much better looking models

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

overrated Ltb with a shitty accent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, CopiumX and shizuku11111
Is this supposed to be anything but a becky?

this is a sad example
if u are into femdom just say it, taylor is textbook feminine giga stacy, lima is androgynous becky

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
if u are into femdom just say it, taylor is textbook feminine giga stacy, lima is androgynous becky
Zrym5y9bwgr21

If you want to post a mog here is one, Audrey Hepburn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Latinolooksmaxxer, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, \/orman, framemoggerr and 2 others
Bella is ugly, yes

Adriana Lima was top tier in her prime though and when she isn't smiling with her mouth open

She's still looks very good now

• +1
Reactions: greywind, \/orman, Kaari and 3 others
state of the forum

Are you guys coming out of the closet next? :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, ascension, TechnoBoss and 4 others
ur the fucking victim, both of those women have better male dimorphism than u ever will
whole load of bullocks you don’t even know how I look like irl

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and ascension
Both those trannis get brutally fogged by Lexi2Legit

Finding them ugly is autist

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and DarkAscender
She's BBC only in all her vids tho
theres first time for everything, u really think she wouldnt become addicted to my 7.5x5.8 monster with upwards curve

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and DarkAscender
theres first time for everything, u really think she wouldnt become addicted to my 7.5x5.8 monster with upwards curve
I've never heard anyone on .org have a 6 or 5 incher. Everyone has 7+ lmaooo larp.org

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I've never heard anyone on .org have a 6 or 5 incher. Everyone has 7+ lmaooo larp.org
i literally will prove it once i turn 18, i was advised not to post it beacuse im 17 now

@Gengar

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and DarkAscender
Tales from Mumbai. But yeah it's possible, since the BBC she fucks is really limp from from ED :feelskek:

u will never have this.
Bombshelladriana 20240120 0001

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, DarkAscender and Clown Show

What people need to understand is that these are the realest photos of her. You’re as ugly as your worst photo, and for a lot of models there’s actually gonna be a much bigger drop off than there is for some normie. Because the modeling industry frauds, then cherrypicks, then morphs, then cherrypicks again. Model scouts especially in Lima’s time which was before social media looked for photogenic features and nothing else, not necessarily a look that really works on the opposite sex. These unusual looking people are then broadcasted back to us as the ideal, when really it’s just status halo. And this really confuses people on many things.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
adriana lima young was stunning but now..

and yeah hadid never been great, she is HTB with mannequin aura

lima heavily haloed by her blue eyes

@Xangsane

because she's considered the most beautiful woman of all time and she's not even close. she looks like Elliot Rodger lmao

• JFL
What people need to understand is that these are the realest photos of her. You’re as ugly as your worst photo, and for a lot of models there’s actually gonna be a much bigger drop off than there is for some normie. Because the modeling industry frauds, then cherrypicks, then morphs, then cherrypicks again. Model scouts especially in Lima’s time which was before social media looked for photogenic features and nothing else, not necessarily a look that really works on the opposite sex. These unusual looking people are then broadcasted back to us as the ideal, when really it’s just status halo. And this really confuses people on many things.
Is that why people believe GL people always tend to be models?

@ascension

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Hadid genuinely looks like a granny in most of her photos where she isn't stone faced.
Ca timesbrightspotcdn

Lima is good though.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, geenk worg and TechnoBoss
Is that why people believe GL people always tend to be models?

Yes, I think so. And now with social media it’s somewhat more true, good looking people can do Instagram modeling which skips the industry and their requirements and is therefore a little bit closer to what people actually find attractive, because there’s a populist aspect to it. But Instagram and TikTok with their algorithms can screw with it and do the same thing as the modeling industry, feed imagery and metas back to us that we don’t know who signed up for.

• +1
Yes, I think so. And now with social media it’s somewhat more true, good looking people can do Instagram modeling which skips the industry and their requirements and is therefore a little bit closer to what people actually find attractive, because there’s a populist aspect to it. But Instagram and TikTok with their algorithms can screw with it and do the same thing as the modeling industry, feed imagery and metas back to us that we don’t know who signed up for.
Do you think prettyboys are more likely to be models than maesthetic/masc chads, among the Chad category? (TODAY, NOT IN THE 2010s OR BEFORE)
Asking for an Italian girl @the BULL brought up (she only wants a PSL 6+ prettyboy. No masc/maesthetic, nothing below PSL 6)