Limas roster of boyfriends

PrinceofDarkness

PrinceofDarkness

Diamond

Why do you think a model tier women dated such normal tier or even arguable below average men?

The one guy that stands out is the nba player but he was fucked do to eye area.
Is it that due to lack of high smv/striking features like a sharp jawline and a lack of ig fashionova type of sexy body was she insecure for getting with more higher smv men? Was she afraid they’d cheat on her or some other fashionova type of hoe would take the man away?

She married some 5’11 recessed mf. Arguable all these guys have less net worth than her as well.

He got the leftovers
13a5749565f547bd GettyImages 1399264265

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Swarthy Knight, buflek and 2 others
No shit but the list of her previous bfs aren’t that much better. Like Matt Harvey with long Jew nose and long midface. Why would she even date a dude like that knowing she has many more ppl in her dms before ig even

no like minded individuals wondering why?

ltb with mtn

Explain how one of her bfs is 5'10 and they look like this in pic
94df316b2d7b736f GettyImages 671749518 master

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Roge
I think there’s selection bias in how ppl get picked as models. Obviously looks but also race and luck with connections plays a major factor. Theres a reason why she decided to stay with mid tier normie while being a super model

I need a high tier blackpilled thinker to let me know if I’m right about her being self conscious about being cucked so she always chose the “safe route” and went with mids or less due to not being super voluptuous since Brazil culture is like that and technically she’d be skinny and small for her ppl.

Jesus Christ faggot did you miss the list of other normies in her prime???
it's cause of her voice failo, no sane chad/chadlites would want a relationship with that

Why do you think a model tier women dated such normal tier or even arguable below average men?

The one guy that stands out is the nba player but he was fucked do to eye area.
Is it that due to lack of high smv/striking features like a sharp jawline and a lack of ig fashionova type of sexy body was she insecure for getting with more higher smv men? Was she afraid they’d cheat on her or some other fashionova type of hoe would take the man away?

She married some 5’11 recessed mf. Arguable all these guys have less net worth than her as well.
Maybe pittymaxxing by her, daddy issues etc

it's cause of her voice failo, no sane chad/chadlites would want a relationship with that
You mean she sounds like an immigrant lmaooo that’s the reason??? I’ve met sand and even some other ethnic bitches that look like her but have the same taste. It’s gotta be their self conscious about being an ethnic.

You mean she sounds like an immigrant lmaooo that’s the reason??? I’ve met sand and even some other ethnic bitches that look like her but have the same taste. It’s gotta be their self conscious about being an ethnic.
death to all ethnics tbh

death to all ethnics tbh
Also non of them are htn in regards with looks. Not even her nba player. Maybe Justin Bieber but he’s too low t in my opinion. So your argument about Chad/lites isn’t applied. She isn’t even with htns in her prime

Also non of them are htn in regards with looks. Not even her nba player. Maybe Justin Bieber but he’s too low t in my opinion. So your argument about Chad/lites isn’t applied. She isn’t even with htns in her prime
even htns can't stand her, over.

Mostly cumskins but the BBC Chadrone Kravitz was piping her when she was a JB. Take that SFcels

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
If he was ugly why does he have such high smv 🤔
And don't say status bcuz there are a bunch of negros/joos who are more famous than him
Bcuz niggers are allowed to be ugly due to Hollywood look at some of the rappers.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
this should be life fuel for normies tbh but no nigga wants to chime in.

So she’s BWC only. Got it.

because chad/chadlite cant stand her because of how annoying she is irl they just pump and dump only the cucks stayed for the expired pussy