Limb Lengthening Surgery

C

cyrobro_

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
0
Hello everyone,

I am an 18 year old (Most likely done growing). My height is 5'6 and 3 quarters. I was looking around online and through social media when I found out about limb lengthening surgery. I looked though some options, and its around 50k for a max height increase of 3 inches (in turkey). I started a job and investment account to take this surgery after college (age 22). My plan is to wear 2.5 inch height boosts in my shoes and buy these height boosting socks I saw on tiktok starting my freshman year, and get everyone used to seeing me at around 5'9.5-5'10 ish. I will then take my surgery after college.

MAIN QUESTION
I am wondering how I can take this surgery overseas without compromising job security post college. I know that LL takes at least 5 months to recover from, and in the USA any company that I work for can lay me off, and I do not receive any PTO for over like 3 months.

Does anyone have an experience getting LL in turkey while trying to keep their job?

I'm looking at becoming an engineer or work in finance. I am only 18 so I am still exploring my options, maybe one day I'll become a plastic surgeon helping young adults like me ;)

-Cryo
 
You can get 4 inches on femur with betzbone for 66k, fully weight bearing and in one surgery. Also it’s going to take more than 5 months to recover if you include the lengthening process
 

Similar threads

kingofworld
Replies
10
Views
169
kingofworld
kingofworld
coveredinbitemarks
Replies
1
Views
20
Verdams mum
Verdams mum
iblamekayden
Replies
14
Views
127
iblamekayden
iblamekayden
generation.failure
Replies
5
Views
614
generation.failure
generation.failure
Robertosq
Replies
6
Views
185
mysterycel
M

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Usurper
  • ClashOnLife
  • Aqualad
  • cyrobro_
Back
Top