linear growth inducing supplement/peptides

mltnmax

mltnmax

Iron
Joined
Nov 27, 2025
Posts
126
Reputation
34
I've been trying to make a supplement stack , magnesium zinc , d3 K2 calcium and I am thinking about getting something like humulus japonicus, but it's not available, so if anyone knows when does it restock and if it's actually possible to get it without spamming buy on the restock day , if not are there any other similar supplements, I'm also thinking about taking peptides, are there any risks like the body stops producing it's own gh or sensitivity lowers and what results can I expect, or should I just wait and consult an endocrinologist
 

Similar threads

DancingAbs144
Replies
2
Views
41
DancingAbs144
DancingAbs144
C
Replies
4
Views
25
Cave
C
N
Replies
5
Views
28
nordsen
N
bloathero
Replies
1
Views
21
fattofat
fattofat
Ivan3
Replies
17
Views
96
Ivan3
Ivan3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top