Linkedin is so fucking important

Zephir
Those HR / recruiter skanks are often hot, I can hardly refrain myself from asking them if they are DTF
How is it even possible to get past those HR foids for technical jobs. I imagine they will just throw away applications from niggas they deem too ugly, even if they are more than competent for the job

jfcage

jfcage

Elite level shower taker
How is it even possible to get past those HR foids for technical jobs. I imagine they will just throw away applications from niggas they deem too ugly, even if they are more than competent for the job
Man those HR foids' job is to search for IT guys they are used to seeing ugly incel males all the time

Oberyn

Oberyn

Brain max would ascend
lmfao. main problem is you should be good at bullshitting which I'm not. I am doing very good when I'm interviewing with pm-executive and shit but hr hit and miss.

Zephir
lmfao. main problem is you should be good at bullshitting which I'm not. I am doing very good when I'm interviewing with pm-executive and shit but hr hit and miss.
Man those HR foids' job is to search for IT guys they are used to seeing ugly incel males all the time
It would be impossible for me to sit down with an HR foid and not come across as a misogynistic piece of shit.

Honestly, my aim is to get into a job so technically difficult that the only people i see on a day to day basis is curries and asian men. I don't want to work alongside foids.

Oberyn

Oberyn

Brain max would ascend
It would be impossible for me to sit down with an HR foid and not come across as a misogynistic piece of shit.

Honestly, my aim is to get into a job so technically difficult that the only people i see on a day to day basis is curries and asian men. I don't want to work alongside foids.
I hate working with women as well that's why i chose construction. muh advancing women in construction shut up bitch