Linkedin is so fucking important

Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
so I always thought LinkedIn is a meme but last 2 weeks I updated my profile/profile pic/ spammed connections. rn I'm getting messages from recruiters everyday jfl easy mode ngl.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
Those HR / recruiter skanks are often hot, I can hardly refrain myself from asking them if they are DTF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: alphamaxxxx, Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
Those HR / recruiter skanks are often hot, I can hardly refrain myself from asking them if they are DTF
I swear yesterday i had an interview. I couldn't focus the interview because of her fogger maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium, Johnnybegood and 4 others
How is it even possible to get past those HR foids for technical jobs. I imagine they will just throw away applications from niggas they deem too ugly, even if they are more than competent for the job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Elvisandreaa
so I always thought LinkedIn is a meme but last 2 weeks I updated my profile/profile pic/ spammed connections. rn I'm getting messages from recruiters everyday jfl easy mode ngl.
LinkedIn pill hits fr man

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Johnnybegood, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
How is it even possible to get past those HR foids for technical jobs. I imagine they will just throw away applications from niggas they deem too ugly, even if they are more than competent for the job
Man those HR foids' job is to search for IT guys they are used to seeing ugly incel males all the time

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
lmfao. main problem is you should be good at bullshitting which I'm not. I am doing very good when I'm interviewing with pm-executive and shit but hr hit and miss.

Man those HR foids' job is to search for IT guys they are used to seeing ugly incel males all the time
uglier is better in IT ngl. im not itcel tho

• +1
Reactions: .... and jfcage
lmfao. main problem is you should be good at bullshitting which I'm not. I am doing very good when I'm interviewing with pm-executive and shit but hr hit and miss.
It would be impossible for me to sit down with an HR foid and not come across as a misogynistic piece of shit.

Honestly, my aim is to get into a job so technically difficult that the only people i see on a day to day basis is curries and asian men. I don't want to work alongside foids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PubertyMaxxer, Chadeep and 3 others
It would be impossible for me to sit down with an HR foid and not come across as a misogynistic piece of shit.

Honestly, my aim is to get into a job so technically difficult that the only people i see on a day to day basis is curries and asian men. I don't want to work alongside foids.
I hate working with women as well that's why i chose construction. muh advancing women in construction shut up bitch

I hate working with women as well that's why i chose construction. muh advancing women in construction shut up bitch
you need linkedin to work in construction nowadays? just fucking lol

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Babe

• Love it
Reactions: Oberyn
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PubertyMaxxer, Oberyn and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and EverythingMattersCel