Lip lift or chin implant

Y

Yungyphnx

Silver
So, now I decided to make a surgery but since my ratios fucked idk what i really need to improve, so if I remember well my nose is 38mm and it’s upturned, philtrum 19 or 20mm (dependence on the point) and chin is only 35mm, here is a video so please let me decide what I really need, of these 2 (lip lift or chin implant).
Here is a vid:

P.S. Also in lip case please let me know the name of exact surgery to make philtrum shorther without changing lip and make mouth level higher only, hope you got what I mean, especially would be thankful to know a place in a Europe where this certain lip lift’s type making

So, now I decided to make a surgery but since my ratios fucked idk what i really need to improve, so if I remember well my nose is 38mm and it’s upturned, philtrum 19 or 20mm (dependence on the point) and chin is only 35mm, here is a video so please let me decide what I really need, of these 2 (lip lift or chin implant).
Here is a vid:

P.S. Also in lip case please let me know the name of exact surgery to make philtrum shorther without changing lip and make mouth level higher only, hope you got what I mean, especially would be thankful to know a place in a Europe where this certain lip lift’s type making

Terrible pig nose. Rhino ASAP. THe first failo i noticed.

Also, you are a philtrum-cel. But proper rhino with tip-derotation will help with this partially.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
Rhino will ascend you. You have good cheek bones.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Terrible pig nose. Rhino ASAP. THe first failo i noticed.

Also, you are a philtrum-cel. But proper rhino with tip-derotation will help with this partially.
Actually don’t want to change the nose, only either philtrum or chin to get some balance, you would recommend philtrum to fix?

Actually don’t want to change the nose, only either philtrum or chin to get some balance, you would recommend philtrum to fix?
stfu you look like a piggie, get that shit fixed you ape

• JFL
Reactions: reggieboi8 and Deleted member 23209
A lip lift is just a cut of the skin on the philtrum, used to show more of your upper lip, it doesn't reduce your philtrumn which is mainly muscle.

With this nose, and additional lip lift, you will look like insane faggot.

Faggot Vampire.
Indeed I tried photoshop few times, lifting mouth lvl upper makes me look fagot but trying compensate with chin aug also looks bad. Here is an original photo, then second one is an edit with lip lift and the third one is original with chin implant:

• JFL
A lip lift is just a cut of the skin on the philtrum, used to show more of your upper lip, it doesn't reduce your philtrumn which is mainly muscle.
So and there is no type of lip lift just to lift mouth lvl upper?

No, and lip lift is at like 90% a women surgery anyways. Also, If you plan on getting a rhino, just know that if it's an open one and if the surgeon touches your philtrum, it could even get longer as it was the case for a bunch of ppls before, incuding Kim K.

Indeed I tried photoshop few times, lifting mouth lvl upper makes me look fagot but trying compensate with chin aug also looks bad. Here is an original photo, then second one is an edit with lip lift and the third one is original with chin implant:

Dumbass, lip lift does not do what you did in your morph. LipLift cannot do this.

Lip LIft does THIS:
lip-lift-male-before-after-f-194.jpg

But the middle line of your mouth remains at the same height.

Dumbass, lip lift does not do what you did in your morph. LipLift cannot do this.

Lip LIft does THIS:
lip-lift-male-before-after-f-194.jpg

But the middle line of your mouth remains at the same height.
Fuck, I though it’s doing something I made in PS cause a lot of users were writing me about it before, so there is only option with chin implant left if I don’t want change the nose?

• +1
if giga over u can get lip reduction then lip lift to deniggify your big top lip and shorten your philtrum
If philtrum reduction lifts mouth lvl up? Searching I found same results as lip lift, could ypu share a link if it can help change the lvl without changing lip size

If philtrum reduction lifts mouth lvl up? Searching I found same results as lip lift, could ypu share a link if it can help change the lvl without changing lip size
no what im saying is if you get a lip lift and it makes your lip too big, you can get a lip reduction afterwards so that your philtrum is shorter but your lip remains the same the skin gets removed and is tighter

no what im saying is if you get a lip lift and it makes your lip too big, you can get a lip reduction afterwards so that your philtrum is shorter but your lip remains the same the skin gets removed and is tighter
Wow, sounds good, do you know if lower lip goes upper in that case with time or I’m gonna get always shown teeth between upper and lower lip cause gonna be impossible to naturally close mouth?

Forget about getting a short philtrum. It's all about ratios. Get a sliding genio.

Your nose is brutal jfl and makes your lower thirds look too long since your philtrum is almost being stretched upwards. A lip lift will just make you look stupid asf. Do something about your nose, find a good rhino surgeon who can ascend you with that first.

Your lips aren't actually that bad, they have decent thickness and shape, maybe they're not wide enough but worry about that after you deal with your brutal nose.