Lip Lift without Vermillion Show

D

Deleted member 7523

Iron
Is it possible to undergo a lip lift procedure without increasing the size of the upper lip?
Cutting off a but of philtrum length without making the face look more feminine/ duck lips?

@RealSurgerymax

you can get a lip reduction after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7523 and RealSurgerymax
Is it possible to undergo a lip lift procedure without increasing the size of the upper lip?
Cutting off a but of philtrum length without making the face look more feminine/ duck lips?

@RealSurgerymax

Yes, good surgeons CAN control the amount of extra lip show you get vs straight philtrum shortening. I'm going to a Dr. next month that does a 'no undermine' lip lift although I do want a bit more red lip show.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7523, RealSurgerymax and Lorsss

@RealSurgerymax
Yes to an extent this can be controlled. As the user above said undermining the skin to the lip is what increases it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7523
Thanks everybody. @Looksmax25 May I ask you to write me the name of the surgeon in private please? I’d be very willing to do this procedure as well but I’m struggling to find a good surgeon prepared for this