Lip lift

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I am a philtrumcel, and even then I got quite good midface ratio. If you have a long philtrum, as well as a very thin upperlip, is it worth doing a lip lift then? Feel like all those 3 things would be a good improvement. Also show some good before and afters, and how is the scarring after ur done?

Good philtrum and good sized lips are very good especially that mouth area is second we look at after eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
How long is your philtrum?

You could get a Subnasal Lip Lift
Subnasal Lip Lift immediate result front view
Subnasal lip lift in men front view dr barry eppley indianapolis

How long is your philtrum?

You could get a Subnasal Lip Lift
View attachment 215523View attachment 215524

This is the surgery I would be getting. A lip lift, like a bullhorn one, if thats the one in this photo. Mine is legit like 2 cm jfl
Good philtrum and good sized lips are very good especially that mouth area is second we look at after eyes.

Is it gonna affect teeth, what if it shows your gums too much after you are done?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
This is the surgery I would be getting. A lip lift, like a bullhorn one, if thats the one in this photo. Mine is legit like 2 cm jfl

Is it gonna affect teeth, what if it shows your gums too much after you are done?
i dont think 4-5 lip lift can fuck up ur smile that much especially that stomion will not move

Yes, the subnasal lip lift is also called bullhorn lip lift.

You get Lefort 1 Impaction.
MyPortalFiles
b-orthognathic-surgery-results-george-vilos-4-638.jpg

But i doubt the amount of gum showing would increase that much tbh

How many mms do you want to shorten your philtrum?

Yes, the subnasal lip lift is also called bullhorn lip lift.

You get Lefort 1 Impaction.
MyPortalFiles
b-orthognathic-surgery-results-george-vilos-4-638.jpg

But i doubt the amount of gum showing would increase that much tbh

How many mms do you want to shorten your philtrum?

To something human. It's 20mm right now. No fucking way I am getting lefort 1 lmao. I would rather be a philtrumcel subhuman than go down that route. So basically, if I go through with lip lift I will have to risk maybe getting lefort, depending on my results??

• +1
To something human. It's 20mm right now.
If i was you i would shorten it 4 mm, 16mm is a good length, neither too long nor too short.

The average philtrum length for males is 15mm.

So basically, if I go through with lip lift I will have to risk maybe getting lefort, depending on my results??
You may need maxillary impaction if you shorten the philtrum too much, but it also depends on how much gums show you have prior the surgery.

I dont think you would need maxillary impaction if you shorten your philtrum 4mm tbh.

Last edited:
If i was you i would shorten it 4 mm, 16mm is a good length, neither too long nor too short.

The average philtrum length for males is 15mm.

You may need maxillary impaction if you shorten the philtrum too much, but it also depends on how much gum show you have prior the surgery.

I dont think you would need maxillary impaction if you shorten your philtrum 4mm tbh.

I thought you got lefort when you didnt have any gum show at all while smiling?

• Hmm...
I thought you got lefort when you didnt have any gum show at all while smiling?
What do you mean?

Lefort 1 Impaction is meant to correct the excess of gum showing.

What do you mean?

Lefort 1 Impaction is meant to correct the excess of gum showing.

I have seen some people on Realself for example, where their lip covers their teeth when smiling, so not only do they not have any gum showing, but less than half of their upper teeth show when they smile, and they also all end up getting suggested lefort 1.

• +1
I have seen some people on Realself for example, where their lip covers their teeth when smiling, so not only do they not have any gum showing, but less than half of their upper teeth show when they smile, and they also all end up getting suggested lefort 1.
Thats inverse maxillary impaction, its the opposite of normal maxillary impaction.

Instead of decreasing the maxillary height, it is increased so that they show more teeth.

Thats inverse maxillary impaction, its the opposite of normal maxillary impaction.

Instead of decreasing the maxillary height, it is increased so that they show more teeth.

And they are both lefort 1?

• +1
I have problem with my upper lip. It's too big and it basically cover my teeth.. sucks so much. Surgeon said that a bone graft + Le Fort I will fix it.

I suggest you search for dr. Miguel Mascaro. He is a very good doc specialized in lip lift. 2800k cost.

I have problem with my upper lip. It's too big and it basically cover my teeth.. sucks so much. Surgeon said that a bone graft + Le Fort I will fix it.

I suggest you search for dr. Miguel Mascaro. He is a very good doc specialized in lip lift. 2800k cost.

You got a photo of how it covers your teeth? Like you cant even see your upper teeth or?

OP whats your Philtrum:Chin ratio?